Misunderstanding

I am his Maid

No one's POV:

After the incident with Nana Heechul walked out of his room in search for Hankyung. He felt bad that Hankyung saw them kiss. Even if he didn't knew something like this would happen, he felt bad for getting kissed in front of him. Nervously he knocked on the door of Hankyungs room. He knocked once. Twice. But nobody answered. 

So he decided to step in but he found out that nobody was inside. Rolling his eyes he walked to Hankyungs office meeting Kyuhyun on his way. 

"Hey Noona" Kyuhyun teased 

"I'm not in the mood right now." Heechul said walking pass the younger who looked at him irritated. Kyuhyun expected at least a sarcastic comment or some kind of a response but instead he got a serious look from Heechul. 

Shaking his head he murmured "What's wrong with both of you?" 

"What do you mean??" Heechul turned around 

"You and Hankyung-Hyung. Both of you are so tensed and serious.. Did something happen??" He asked stepping closer to the older male. He mustered Heechuls features intently. He didn't know why, but he found that man in front of him attractive to that point that he didn't care for his gender anymore. 

Heechul's gaze saddened.. "More or less..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled "Did you two had a couple fight???" Kyuhyun not knowing the hidden relationship both of them had, meant this as a joke but hearing the next words of his 'Hyuona' he raised his eyebrows in confusion.. 

"Not yet.. Anyway I need to talk to him." Heechul said walking up the corridor before stopping at the massive double door. Kyuhyun looked at him confused about his words.. Not yet?? What did he mean?? Don't tell me they are really dating?? He felt a slight pain in his chest and raised both eyebrows asking himself what this reaction meant.. He decided to leave it aside and spend some time in the living room channel-hopping through the TV.

Meanwhile Heechul knocked on the massive door a few times. His knuckles turned pale and his heart started to beat faster in nervousness not knowing what to expect to happen behind that door. The reaction Hankyung showed in his room before wasn't very pleased. Instead it had something of annoyance and sadness. 

Hearing a fainted "Come in" from behind the heavy doors he pushed them open letting bright light flood from the corridor into the dimly lit room. Hankyung was sitting in his seat behind his desk while watching out of the huge window onto his big garden filled with numerous rose bushes. The wilting flowers slowly loosing it's petals which got blown away by the wind. The petals were dancing delicately through the air while the bushes were swinging in the wind softly. 

The Young Master didn't look at his maid for a second after he entered. 

"Han---" 

"What do you want???" Hankyung cut him with a cold voice not looking back. 

"I-I just wanted to talk a----" 

"What do you want to talk about." 

 What was he supposed to say??? That Nana was explaining him his feelings towards Hankyung?? That he is confused??
"Uhmmm... Well about earlier----" Heechul started with a wavering voice.. But he didn't even get to say something properly when Hankyung cut him again. 

"There is nothing to talk about." 

Heechul gritted his teeth. "Would you stop interrupting me???!!!! What the hell is wrong with you?!!" 

Abruptly Hankyung turned around in his seat facing Heechul with furious eyes. "What's wrong with me?!! Nothing! I'm perfectly fine!!" 

"Oh yes obviously!" Heechul scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest "Just where is your problem huh?"

"Why don't you just leave?" Hankyung said with a stern voice making it sound more like a command than a question.

Heechul was taken aback by this response and let his arms swing loosely at his sides before nodding  faintly. "I just wanted to talk to you about it but looks like you don't." 

With that he left the room leaving Hankyung cursing at his desk. While Heechul walked to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea, Hankyung stared out of the window again. He hated to admit it, but it hurt to see Heechul kiss somebody else.  He had the feeling, that Heechul was really cheating on him. Even if they were just acting as a couple and just around Jessica, in some way it did feel real.

He continued to stare out of the window until he saw a figure moving in the garden. Walking up to the window he could see the small white gazebo in which a person was standing holding a longish case in his hand. Hankyung recognized Heechul and watched as the older man started to prepare the violin. Soon he started to play. Hankyung watched him through the window, how his fingers slid over the strings, how his other hand held the bow, how his hair danced in the wind... He opened the window lightly and let the melody fill the room. He sat back in his seat and closed his eyes listening to Heechuls playing. The melody was bitter, fast and bold. He was mad before but why does it sound so bitter?? So.... pained..?? Hankyung asked himself trying to figure out Heechuls feelings throughout the melody. He was listening silently and relaxing in his seat while another male was standing in the garden. 

Kyuhyun saw that Heechul took the violin belonging to his aunt and followed him outside. He stayed behind watching what Heechul planned to do and was fascinated by the fact that the latter could play the violin so well. Somehow the older was able to amaze him anew all the time. He was listening to the melody asking himself what has happened between him and his cousin not so long ago. 

Nana who has been cleaning one of the numerous rooms in the mansion stopped when she heard the melody and stepped through the glass door onto the balcony. She was probably the only one who knew what happened inside of him and why he played such a bitter and bold melody.. His playing showed his inner feelings such as the confusion about his feelings towards Hankyung, the sadness because of the fight Hankyung and him had not so long ago and the feeling of being hurt. She sighed as she watched him play the violin and decided to continue her work. 

It was nearly 6pm meaning that the sun started to set. The room Hankyung was sitting in got lighted up by the golden sunrays. The rays warmed his skin and opening his eyes he saw how the white gazebo was shining beautifully in the setting sunlight. The moving violin flashing up sometimes if the ray was falling in the right angle. The rose petals flying through the air. The view was purely idyllic and harmonious.
And suddenly he felt bad for acting like this towards Heechul. He noticed how stupid he was and ruffled his hair in frustration. 

Kyuhyun watched as the golden sunrays made the gazebo and violin sparkle. But what mesmerized him the most, was the way Heechul's skin shone in contact with the rays. Heechul was naturally beautiful, but now under these circumstances he looked even better. His black hair softly swinging in the wind as well as his dress. 
The sun disappeared on the horizon and wrapped the sky in darkness.

Throughout the playing Nana was thinking how to continue. She was the one who would listen to him. She was the one who would give him advices even if it hurt her. But she was also the one that made him sad. She was the one who made both of them fight. She was the one who caused him pain because of her selfishness. She was the one who got hurt every time she saw them together. She was the one who would watch them in jealousy. She was the one. 
What was she supposed to do?

 

Heechul's melody came to an end and after laying back the violin in it's case he sat on the small bench next to the gazebo watching into the night sky. No stars he thought eyeing the blackness. A cold breeze blew making him shiver and embrace himself. Kyuhyun saw this action and walked over to Heechul seating himself next to the older and striping his own jacket before wrapping it around the shoulders of him. Heechul looked at the younger with big eyes.

"Thank you." Heechul muttered pulling the jacket closer.. He remembered the time in the airport shortly before Kyuhyun and Henry arrived. Hankyung did something similar to him. He smiled at the memory and sighed. 

"What's wrong?" He heard the characteristic voice of Kyuhyun and just shrugged his shoulders. 

"Nothing is wrong.. What should be wrong?? I'm fine." He smiled at the younger.

Kyuhyun looked at him knowingly "Come on. Nothing's fine. Your playing said it all."

Heechul nodded his head chuckling. It was not a happy chuckle but a fainted one "You're a smart kid."

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders "As a singer it's easy to understand emotions through music" he said "So are you going to tell me what happened??"

Heechul looked at the younger for a while mustering his features before replying with a sigh "Hankyung and me had a fight... Well more or less. He didn't want to talk to me."

Kyuhyun chuckled "That's just like him. He always gives people the silent treatment  instead of arguing."

"That's not what I meant. He did talk. He just didn't let me finish and would cut me off continuously before finally sending me out."

Kyuhyun looked surprised at him. So he did talk? Well that's not like Hankyung-Hyung at all...Unless he is hurt.  Normally while being mad he would ignore the person, but when he was hurt he would talk back even if it meant to hurt the other person too. He would cut them off harshly and turn to his cold self... But why was he hurt?? 

"So I decided to distract myself by playing the violin." Heechul continued and stood up taking the case. 

"Let's go. It's getting cold. I don't want you to get ill or something." 

"Awwww are you caring for me??" He asked teasingly but Heechul looked at him with a warning face

"I already have to deal with one idiot. I don't feel like caring for two idiots at the same time when you get sick. So move your inside before I kick you." 

 

 

Kyuhyun followed Heechul into the room where he took the violin from. Carefully Heechul lay the violin on its place before returning the jacket to Kyuhyun and walking out of the door. Kyuhyun followed him into the kitchen and stood behind him watching as he prepared two cups of coffee. He placed them on the table and expected Kyuhyun to sit down but the younger just followed him around while he was cleaning the kitchen a bit. Finally both of them sat at the table. 

They stared into each others eyes for a while before Heechul grew tired of it. "Yahhh.. Are you going to follow me around the whole night over???" 

Kyuhyun smirked. "I like that idea." 

"Beware." 

"Fine." He laughed a bit disappointed.

"Anyway what are you going to do later??" Heechul asked playing with the mug in his hands. 

"Why are you asking??"

"Just don't feel like talking to Hankyung right now or facing him." 

Kyuhyun nodded and took a sip of his hot coffe. "I don't know... Starcraft maybe??" 

Heechul looked at him surprised "You play Starcraft??" 

"You know it??" 

"Of course I do!" 

Kyuhyun smirked "I'm the King of Starcraft. Nobody managed to win against me." 

"Bring it on." Heechul answered smugly before both of them disappeared in Kyuhyuns room. 

 

Hankyung was walking up and down in his office thinking about the happenings before finally deciding to apologize for overreacting. He started to walk to Heechul's room but found it empty. Looking into the empty room he suddenly heard a fainted scream two doors farther. 

"Kyuhyun!!" If he wasn't wrong it was Heechul who was screaming the youngers name. It seemed like they were together in his room. He walked up to the room and was about to enter when he heard more weird noises. 

"Yes Heechul. Taste this." 

"No Kyuhyun don't you dare to---" 

"Yes!" He heard Kyuhyun grunt and immediately dirty images of what was happening inside flashed through his mind. 

"Oh my gosh KYUHYUN!!" Heechul screamed and silence followed. Hankyung was frozen in front of the door his hand laying stiff on the door knob. 

"Another round?" Hankyungs eyes widened at Kyuhyuns question

"I'm gonna do you hard now." Heechul hissed and Hankyungs anger started to boil up again. He heard the pounding of a mattress and other weird noises while Kyuhyun seemed to pant Heechuls name a few times. 

Not standing it anymore Hankyung slammed the door open. His eyes forming into slits when he saw Heechul straddling Kyuhyun whose hands were on Heechuls shoulder while the elders hands were on Kyuhyuns body. Both of them looked in shock at him.

"You know Heechul what pisses me off the most?? When people act like nothing has happened after a fight." Hankyung crossed his arms and his lips in annoyance. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders asking themselves what that was about.. 

 

Flashback:

They have been playing for nearly an hour and Kyuhyun won every single game. But with each game it got harder for him to win. Heechul was improving game by game understanding Kyuhyuns tactics and strategy.

"Haa!! Now I'm going to get you!!" Heechul screamed when he was near victory. 
But then Kyuhyuns troops advanced more into his territory making him scream in shock. 

"No!! Kyuhyun!!" 

But the younger only laughed "Yes Heechul. Taste this." and he started to attack Heechuls basis

"No Kyuhyun don't you dare to---" Heechul watched as slowly his work got destroyed without being able to stop it.

"Yes!" Kyuhyun laughed darkly enjoying the view of Heechuls breaking basis. 

"Oh my gosh KYUHYUN!!" Heechul screamed when the game finally ended with another success for Kyuhyun. He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Another round?" 

"I'm gonna take you hard now" Heechul hissed laying the laptop on the table and throwing himself on Kyuhyun who has been sitting on the bed comfortably. He merely managed to lay the laptop on the night stand before he got straddled by Heechul. Heechul started to tickle the younger while he kept repeating the elders name. 

Just then the door flew open revealing a mad looking Hankyung.

End of Flashback.

 

Hankyung looked at both men for a while before turning to leave when suddenly the youngest of them appeared excitedly.

"Hyung Hyung!!! Let's go to Lotte World!!! I want to go there!! Please??" He was clapping his hand happily while looking at Hankyung.

"I'm not in the mood Henry" Hankyung responded coldly.

Henry stopped jumping around when he spotted Heechul and Kyuhyun still in that awkward position. 

He cocked his head to the side "Heechul-Hyung, Kyuhyun-Hyung... What are you two doing??" 

Both males stood up and sat on the bed next to each other. 

Heechul shrugged his shoulder while explaining. "Well we were playing Starcraft all the time and I lost for the nth time. Then I started to tickle Kyuhyun and Hankyung came in.." 

Hearing that Hankyungs eyes widened.. So they haven't been doing dirty things???  They were playing Starcraft and tickling each other?? 

He felt even more stupid right now and just wanted to disappear in a hole.. 

"Oh ok... I want to go to Lotte World Hyung!!! Let's go there tomorrow!!" 

"No Henry I really---" 

"Heechul-Hyung!!! Let's go there!! Please" Henry was already sitting on the bed in front of Heechul, looking at him with big round puppy eyes and pouty lips. 

Heechul raised his eyebrows "Why are you asking me??" 

"Cause I have the feeling that if you go, Hankyung-Hyung will come too!!"

"Why do you think so??" 

"Because you act like a married couple"

"C-C-Couple??" Heechul exchanged a look with Hankyung

"Yes!! You quarrel over superfluous things. You go out together all the time. You spend a lot time together. You eat together and stuff.." Henry answered cutely "So can we??? Pwweaseeee!!" 

He blinked his eyes a few times before Heechul nodded 

"Fine." 

"Yaaaay!!! We're going to Lotte World!" Henry cheered and embraced Heechul tight. 

Looking over the youngers shoulder Heechul saw how Hankyung left. Again he felt a slight pain in his chest remembering the words Hankyung said when he entered. 

You know Heechul what pisses me off the most?? When people act like nothing has happened after a fight.

 

 

 

 

Hello!!! ^^ I hope you liked that chapter ;)

I'm quite satisfied with it and that doesn't happen very often kkkkk 

New subscribers welcome!!! I'm glad you're here ^^ hihihihi

Oh and I decided to make a few changes!! 

I have been reading through the first chapters to edit them and decided to change their age and grade they are in. 

To remind you, Hankyung, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Heechul are all in the 2nd grade in High school. I'll change it into 3rd year and Heechul will be a year older than the rest of them since his birthday is in July while all of them are younger. Plus they can't be younger than 18 since otherwise they couldn't have a drivers license ;D 

I also decided about his relatives. 
Also I have been writing about Sulli being his ex-gf... Well I have something in mind and think that Sullis character doesn' t fit into it very well so I decided to replace her with Sohee instead... You'll see what I mean :D 

Ok. Summing it up: Heechul age 19 grade 3rd year high school, ex-gf Sohee

Sorry for the sudden changes:D Hope you still can follow ^^

Comment a lot :)
You know it makes my day^^ 


I deleted the chapter with my data so here again: 
follow me on twitter , tumblr, KakaoTalk (ID: KimCaLee) ;)