The hell are you doing kid?

I am his Maid

The words this Kyuhyun guy said kept repeating in his head. They were trapped inside of him... And it was freaking him out!!!! How can somebody be so...?! He couldn't even name it!!! It's so irritating and disgusting!!! I want to do dirty things to you... 

Exhaling a huge amount of air he his back on his bed and closed his eyes.

The scene at the airport made him furious. The images if Kyuhyuns close face kept swirling in his head mixed with the words he said. If Hankyung wouldn't be there, he doesn't know what he might have done to the boy.

 

Suddenly he felt a weight press down his bed. He opened his eyes and met Kyuhyuns really close to his. The boy smirked as he crawled onto of Heechul

"Huummm what are you doing in my room. I see you couldn't wait anymore for me."

 

"The are you talking about" Heechul asked coldly and annoyed. He mustered Heechul laying beneath him

"uhmm... Such a nice gift to have you laying on my bed. Patiently waiting for me…" He whispered into his ear with a hoarse voice.

 

~*~

 

 "The hell!!? This is my room" Heechul yelled

"Your room?" The other male sat up lightly, now noticing the boxes standing at the corner and the things scattered on a small table near the bed.

"Ugh!" with one swift move, Heechul switched their positions now making himself sit on Kyuhyun who was caught of guard. Heechul held his wrists above his head pinning them down onto the bed. He glared at the younger boy and said in a deep voice

"The hell are you doing kid? Don't mess with me. You'll only regret it." He said in an icy voice filling the air with an equally cold temperature. Suddenly the door opened and Hankyung stood at the door shocked. Emotionless Heechul turned his head. Silence…

Snorting Heechul stood up and walked up to Hankyung "I'm going to prepare dinner"

Hankyung nodded and he passed him while Hankyungs severe, in slits formed eyes were still fixed on his cousin, laying dissatisfied on the bed. The moment he saw his look, the younger gulped. Hankyung wasn't the person to get mad lightly. He was usually very calm and gentle when you were close enough with him. But as soon as you mess too much with him, you should either hide or run. Well actually nothing works since he would find or catch you anyway. He would get very cold and dangerously calm. That was the scary thing about Hankyung. Usually people would shout and curse while bursting out. Maybe even hit. Unlike Hankyung. When he got mad he would just look at you with his sharp eyes, making you feel small and vulnerable. His cold and silent treatment was the worst you could get. It could freak you out.

 

 

 

The whole dinner over Heechul has been serving them, bringing the food Shindong cooked into the living room, where they were sitting at the long table eating dinner. Kyuhyun has been watching Heechuls every move. Anger boiled up in Heechul and Hankyung but both suppressed to show it.

 

After Kyuhyun and Henry left to rest for the day, Hankyung stayed with Heechul, watching as his maid, cleaned the table and made the dishes. 

Of course they were talking about Kyuhyun and his attitude. 

 

Heechuls POV:

"This kid doesn't have any manners! Who does he think he is?! This kid is giving me a headache."

"I know... Me too.. It's always the same. They weren't supposed to come today anyway. They said they would come on Wednesday together with my father. He always likes to play pranks on people and stuff... "

"I think I am going to Siwons place for the night. I am not going to stay in one of these rooms while he is around!"

Confused Hankyung looked at me. Call me paranoid, but I won't stay under one roof with him. Even if I am a guy, it still creeps the hell out of me! There is no way to keep him from me while I am sleeping!!

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes. Is is that hard to understand?

"I am not going to sleep in any room while this playboy is around!"  

He nodded in understanding. After a moment of silence his face lit up to a grin. Looks like he had an idea.

"Kyu would search in every room if he wanted to, but one...."

What does he mean?

Laughing Hankyung took my hand, my heart beat fastened at the touch, and he led me to his own room.

My eyes widened as I slowly understood what he meant. He wants me to stay in his room for the night.

"Y-Yah.. We can't do that.. It's weird"

"It's alright! We have slept in one bed together already right?"

"B-But--"

"See this as an order." He smiled at me.. Although I wanted to protest, his smile made me agree.

He walked to his wardrobe and got out a loose shirt and pants handing them me, after changing into a wife beater and sweatpants.

"But wear your wig" 

"What? Why should I wear my wig?" 

"Because you still are a girl right?" 

"Hmpf... Fine" 

 

So finally we lay in his bed. Even though it was a bit awkward for me in the beginning, I fell asleep pretty soon. 

 

 

 

I woke up at the ringing of his alarm clock. Opening my eyes slowly I didn't saw Hankyung, but instead I felt a weight on my waist. Looking down at my body I saw that he had his arm around my waist. He was laying behind me his head near my neck, breathing soft warm air into it, making me shiver lightly. I smiled and moved a bit, pressing my back more against his body, cuddling more into him. 

A few minutes later my eyes flew open in shock as I realized what I have done, even though it was half unconscious since I was half awake. But I still did it.. 

The hell was happening? I know this weird feeling when I am with him... I have felt it once before. It was looong time ago when I was with.. Sohee. My ex-girlfriend.. But.. No no way.. This couldn't be the same feeling right?.. No it wasn't.. Definitely not. .... Right?... 

I loosened his grip and stood up and started dressing myself in my uniform.

It was confusing... How can this feeling be so familiar with the one I had back then with Sohee? Back then when we still dated?

Shaking my head I walked down and was surprised to see Nana already in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. 

"Heechul!!" She smiled as she saw me in the door. "How was your day? What were you doing?" 

"Nana! It was ok. But what was wrong with you? Are you ok?" I was seriously concerned about her health. 

"Yeah yeah don't worry. I'm fine again!" 

I looked over her shoulder. "You know, I think we need more food. We've got guests. Kyuhyun and Henry came from China." 

"They did? Oh ok then. Help me prepare then" 

I nodded "Ok. I'll just wake the Young Master up. Otherwise we will be late for school" So I walked up to him. 

"Yah. Chinaman, wake up." I said patting his shoulder. 

He didn't say anything but groaned and stood up obediently. He walked to the bathroom, looking a bit like a lifeless zombie.. I laughed and walked back to the kitchen,

but suddenly I got pushed against the wall by ... right. By Kyuhyun..

"Why is such a pretty girl working as a maid? Hum?" He caressed my cheek while whispering into my ear. My look turned stoic and cold. Seriously, I'm going to hit somebody.

He wiped my hair behind my ear, and looked into my eyes "A pretty girl like you shouldn't work for him. A girl like you wouldn't want to work for him unless…" He stopped "....unless he gives you special treatment".

 "Excuse me?!" I couldn't believe my ears. He is crossing the line.

 "Oh, so you do know what I am talking about? " I didn't know, but I could guess knowing his attitude.

"What does he do? You have or something?" He smirked.

"WE WHAT?!" Did I understood him right? He crossed the line. Way to far!! 

"Hands off" I said in a dark tone but Kyuhyun only snorted "So he does? Come on I saw you both cuddling this morning"

Dumbfounded I stared at him. He has been in Hankyungs room!!

"Cho Kyuhyun. Hands off my maid!" Hankyung said in a cold voice. He looked over his shoulder at Hankyung who came over parting us. Hankyung stood protectively in front of me. I was still staring at the younger boy. I had the urge to rip his head off.

"Hyung~~" Kyuhyun whined 

"What the hell were you doing? Hands off my maids!" "Please!! Lend her to me tonight."

Hankyung was as dumfounded as me "The hell?"

 "Please?"

"No! She's not one of your toys!"

Kyuhyun snorted "But yours?!"

 "What are you talking about?"

"Ohhh come on! Don't act like you don't know, who would let such a pretty girl work as a maid if you don't have with her?"

Hankyungs and my mouth gaped open at his behavior.

"A-are you nuts? We never had!"

"Then let me!" I banged my head against the wall I was leaning at.. This kid...

"Fine." I can't describe how my body felt in that moment. The air became thin, it was hard to breathe. I felt a huge pressure on my shoulders. Panicked I looked at Hankyung from behind. I couldn't see his face, but by his tone I could tell that he was serious. 

 Kyuhyuns face lid up "Really?"

"Yes" "B-but---" I wanted to protest but Hankyung stepped to the side and pushed me in front of him.

My heartbeat fastened as Hankyung held my shoulders while Kyuhyun was almost eating me alive with his looks.

I felt Hankyungs hand squeezing my shoulder lightly making me turn my head and look at him with terrified eyes. He winked at me and suddenly pulled down my wig.

 

Kyuhyuns eyes widened "He is my maid"

Now it was Kyuhyuns mouth that was gaping open.  "Still want him?"

He shook his head turning deep red, excused himself and walked  pass us embarrassed.  

Hankyung sighed and looked me.

"I'm sorry I should have told you earlier that he is such a playboy… "

"You should have told him that I am male instead."

"You're right… sorry. But you know, it's funny how people always mistake you for a female" He laughed.

"And you think it's funny? Do you know how embarrassing this was for me?" I slapped his shoulder.

"Owww!" He massaged his arm "But, sorry. I just couldn't resist fooling them."

 "It's alright" I sighed happy that it was finally over.

Hankyung stepped closer to me and adjusted the wig on my head again. He combed the messed up hair with his hands a few times so that it was black and straight again. He wiped the bangs out of my face and behind me ear. My face heated up a bit. 

 

Together we walked to the living room, where Henry was already sitting at the table looking a bit startled.

"Good morning Ge. Good morning Heechul"  I bowed lightly

"Where is Kyu?" Hankyung asked while sitting at the table.

Henry shrugged his shoulders "I don't know.. He came in red as a tomato, grabbed something to eat and walked to his room... DO you know what happened?" He asked titling his head to the side.. Such a cute kid.

I looked at Hankyung who was grinning at me. I grinned too.

"Nope. I have absolutely no idea" He said and we shook our heads innocently..

  

Twenty minutes later they finished eating, Kyuhyun was still in his room. I don't know what he was doing, but I don't care either. Hankyung came into the kitchen while I was chatting with Nana. She seemed a bit sad but she refused to tell me the reason. 

"Heechul, we have to go soon. Go change." I nodded and ran up to change in my school uniform and get his and my school stuff. 

Few minutes later I was walking down  the stairs meeting Henry. I bowed politely and he greeted back. We walked pass each other, when suddenly I heard him ask me something. He looked startled at me 

"Excuse me, but who are you?" 

"Heechul? Where are you?" I turned to Hankyung who passed the stairs looking for me 

"Up here!" Hankyung turned and looked up seeing, me and Henry standing on the stairs. He laughed at Henry shocked expression. 

"Heechul?" Henry whispered. 

I laughed, "Yes I am Heechul." 

"Henry, I'll explain you later! Heechul come on!" 

I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah, if you wouldn't have eaten so long and would have woken up earlier, we wouldn't be late!" 

"Whaaat? Why is it my fault? You should have woken me up earlier!" 

"Oh so it's my fault yeah?" I asked while hurrying to the car. We kept on bickering until we reached school. 

Of course we came to late. You should have seen their faces when we entered class together. 

Their eyes were huge as plates, some mouths were gaping open, Eunhyuk and Siwon had an eyebrow raised and just grinned. 

 

Anyways after the first few lessons we were sitting in the cafeteria, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Hankyung eating lunch while I was watching them again. As always. 

I noticed Eunhyuks happy expression. He was constantly smiling. Not that it was bad that he was for some reason happy, but it was extreme. 

"Eunhyuk, why are you so happy? Your grinning the whole day over" 

He took a bite of his strawberry before replying "Oh it's nothing Hyung. Donghae is just coming today. We're gonna dance together" 

So Donghae is the reason why he is so happy? And he is coming today? Why hasn't anybody told me anything? 

I hope everything goes well for him at school.. 

 

 

So the next chapter is ready! 

Luckily this didn't got deleted ^^