Staying

I am his Maid

"I'm Hankyung" he smiled. Heechul nodded and looked out of the window again, ignoring all attempts of Hankyung to start a conversation. 

The only thing in his mind was the fact that his parents betrayed him and the huge amount of money they had to pay as soon as possible. 

He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice when the car drove up a long gravel path, passing rose bushes which beautiful calyxes were hanging low due to the amount of water falling on them nor the huge fountain which was turned off. 

The car stopped in front of a huge mansion build in a European style made of sandstone. It's walls were illuminated and was thus glowing in a light yellow color. Although it was shining in the dark, it made a rather sad and depressing impression. 

(You can imagine his mansion a bit like that. Just to give you a rough impression how it could look like although I'd prefer it to be build in the renaissance.. but well.. I didn't found a better one..)

Without waiting for the butler to open the door, Heechul got off and stood in the rain looking at the building with a blank expression.

Hankyung on the other side frowned at his behavior. 

He doesn't seem to be impressed by my home like other people would be. It seems... normal to him.

Is he rich too?

The cold wind blew again making him shiver. He embraced himself in attempt to stay a bit warm. He could feel every bone in his body ache in pain cause of the coldness surrounding him. 

"James, make sure that I don't get wet again" Hankyung warned his butler, who held the umbrella above his Master. "What about the young man?"  
Hankyung glanced at the drenched boy "He'll be fine. He's already wet. That bit water won't affect him anymore." 

They went over to the freezing Heechul. 
"Let's go in." Without waiting for a response Hankyung walked to the front door which flew open as they reached. Heechul followed silently.

 

"Welcome back, Young Master" Numerous Maids in uniforms standing in two rows welcomed him bowing. 

Hankyung didn't bother to respond in any way or waste a look at his Maids. 

"James, please guide our guest to the bathroom and prepare some clothes for him. I'll change clothes and 'll wait for him in the living room."

"I understand. Mister please follow me." James bowed before leaving the room with Heechul trailing behind him. They passed many rooms, before going upstairs and they eventually reached the bathroom. James opened the doors, entered the bathroom, got some towels handed them to Heechul, bowed and left again. 

The bathroom was a mix of white and black. There was a black bathtub standing in the middle of the room as well as a black shower in the right hand corner. The sink and the above hanging mirror were black as well while the rest of the room was white. 

Heechul stood for a while before starting to undress himself, as another cold shiver ran down his spine. He entered the shower and let the hot water run down his body. The water felt painfully warm in contrast to the icy rain outside. It made him forget all his problems for awhile. Steam filled the room more and more, always flashing up as a lightning hit the earth. Although the room was brightly lit, it looked quite mysterious and scary. In some way even dangerous. 

Slowly the heat of the warm water started to affect him. His breathing got heavier, his body warming up immensely. 

 

He turned off the shower and dressed in the clothes the butler prepared for him. It was nothing special, just a pair of jeans which were to big for him and an oversized shirt. 

He followed James into the living room, a room, painted in a brown color, with sofas, a table and a fireplace. 

Hankyung was already waiting for him on one of the sofas.

It was hard for Heechul to walk. Every step seemed to cost him a lot of energy. Was it just him or was it really that hot in the room?
 

"There you are. Had a nice shower? The clothes don't really fit you, but well, which one would anyway?" He asked faking a smile, sarcasm filling his voice. Heechul sat down opposite of him. 

"What do you want form me?" he asked weakly. His vision slowly getting blurry. 

"Oh well, as you fell you splashed my clothes with the dirty water from the sidewalk. I want you to pay back the money." 

"Pay back? As if you would need somebody to pay for your clothes.." it was hard for him to speak. Every word leaving his lips hurting his pained throat more and more. Slowly his surroundings started to spin...

"Those were expensive! It's an Armani suit. Especially made for me." 

"How do you expect me to repay you? Do I look like I am rich or something?.. Tsk..." Although he was weak, he managed to glare at the latter.

"Yea-- wait you are not?" 


Heechul frowned as slowly everything started to turn black. "Me.. rich... ? funny.." With that he collapsed on the sofa.

Both James and Hankyung ran over to him in surprise. 

"Sir he has a high fever."
"..."
"Sir?" 

"Bring him to the guestroom. He'll stay here for the night. I'll check his clothes. Maybe I'll find something about him." 

While Heechul was carried by James to one of the numerous rooms, Hankyung searched for some ID or a cell phone in Heechuls clothes. He found a cell phone in his pocket. Unfortunately it was broken due to the amount of water.

I hate it if I don't know with who I am talking to. Even worse, who is staying in my house. 

 

 

After half an hour Hankyung was standing next to the sleeping Heechul, staring down at his face.

Just who are you? "Young Master," Hankyung turned back to the Maid, "he has a high fever. He probably collapsed because of the high difference of temperature. His body was to weak to stand the rapid change." 

"You may leave now." "Yes Sir"

Hankyung sat next to the sleeping man. Unconsciously he reached out and Heechuls bangs out of his face, making him stir in his sleep. Sweat was forming on Heechuls forehead. Hankyung was somehow amazed by Heechuls smooth features. Plump lips, big eyes, nice jaw line. He had very feminine features.

He caught himself staring at the man next to him and immediately stood up and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate my life.. -.- just as I nearly finished this chapter I accidentally closed the tab.. Now I had to retype it.. -.- So it's not finished yet. I just split it in two parts since I am to tired right now. It's past 1 am here and I have got school tmrw ... -.-
Sorry if it is too boring...  I want you to have a rough idea about Hans lifestyle and about his character which I hope you see is snobby, arrogant and egoistic yet slightly concerned... Sorry if it is not that clear. I'll make it better in the next chappie..

Good night!

 tumblr_lqxaxnKuEn1r2ayk2o6_250.gif

 

KCL 

 

Oh and don't forget to comment!!! It's really important to me.