Seokmin 2

slippin to that diamond life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heii IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG, PLS DONT UN-SUBSCRIBE. it's just i have been having this really huge writer's block and cant come up with any ideas, and now that i have i can finally post! i hope you like it! ( BEWARE: EXTRA CHEESY, MIGHT CAUSE SIDE EFFECTS LIKE: SUDDEN HEART ATTACK OR WIERD BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR BELLY. IF YOU ARE A SEOKMIN STAN)

 

Museum Date

words: 698

 

The warmth of the sun and the sound of the birds chirping woke you up ( a cliché way to wake up I know, but it’s great.) Today seokmin was going to take you to this art museum that just opened, and you were so excited since he has been gone for quite some time. Your phone rang the caller id was seokmin, you smiled and picked it up “ayyy my little potato are you awake yet?” ( I don’t know why I made him call you potato, I just think its cute lol) you heard his lively voice from the other line. “Seokmin I am not your little potato” you said as you stifled out a laugh “o really and why is that, aren’t you my girlfriend?” you still get chills every time he calls you that. “Hey btw I’m so excited to see you I’ll be there in five minutes!” he spoke, it was almost like the excitement was radiating from his voice “yaa, I just woke up” you said teasing him, even though you were actually already ready. You could practically see seokmin pouting “fifteen minutes?” you asked him with your baby voice “I really hate it when I have to wait longer to see you.” He said in a sad tone “but since its you I’ll wait”

 

 

Fifteen minutes later your doorbell rang, you rushed to the door and opened it re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter