031

We are your OPPA!!

HyeYong's POV

"Come on. It is time to send you home." CAP said. I looked at my watch and was shock. I spent like an hour just to choose a present for MyungSoo oppa. But of course, along the way, the 7 of us were joking here and there, looking at other stuffs here and there. It was already 8:30pm. We decided to take a bus to the dorm since the bus stop was nearer than the train station. 
"HyeYong ah. Have you ever thought of debutting?" Niel suddenly asked.
"Huh? Uhm. Not really. You know that I never really like the limelight." I said.
"Come On. Your dance is awesome. Your voice is angelic. Your attitude is just AWESOME!" ChangJo joined in.
"I don't know.You know it too. I get stage fright." I faked.
"Haix. HyeYong ah. You better consider it seriously yo. TeenTop us, we are going to debut like SOON. But you got to keep it a secret. Or else the principal might kill us." ChunJi said.
"Neh. I will see how." I assured them. "Ok. I have reached. See you in school tomorrow." I said once reaching the building.
"Arasso. Sleep well. And don't forget to bring your jacket tomorrow. I don't want to be lending you my jacket again. That classroom is just COLD." CAP said.
"Neh. Annyeong. Take care on your way back." I waved goodbye and headed into the building.

*Hmm weird. Why are the lights on? Oppa should be preparing for the radio show soon.* I thought as I entered the dorm. Then I spotted a rather large black office shoes. I started to panic, wondering who it is.
"Annyeong?" I asked cautiously. Then someone rather tall stepped out from the kitchen.
"Ah. You are finally back." the man said.
"Oh. Annyeong hasaeyo SaJangNim." I said immediately with a 90 degrees bow on realising who it was. "Were you waiting for long? I am so sorry I didn't know."
"It is ok. I wanted to check on how the boys have been cleaning the dorm too." he said. "Anyways, come over here. I have something to discuss with you." he signalled to me as he walked towards the sofa in the living room. "Just sit. Don't be too nervous around me. I am not that scary." he laughed.
"Actually. This is what I want to discuss with you." SaJangNim said as he took out an A4 size envelope. 
"What is this?"I  asked.
"Open it and see." he replied.
I pulled out the contents and read. ~ 100-days trial contract ~.
"100 Days trial contract?" I asked confusely.
"Ok. Basically. I want to sign you on." he said.
"Huh? What?" I was shocked. 
"Wait. This is just a trial contract. Meaning for this 100 days, you will be training. After the 100 days you can decided on whether you want to officially become Woolim ent's trainee or you can just leave." he explained.
"Uh. I don't think...I have school. I am not majoring in some arts or music or stuff." I negotiated.
"It is even better. Look HyeYong. You have the talent. You are born to do this. You did not go through any proper training. Your voice, your movements, your passion is something beyond any trainee I have seen. Even beyond INFINITE's." he tried to talk me through.
"Uh. I think I should discuss with my parents and oppas first. I don't think I should just sign any contract since I am still a minor." I said.
"I have already talked to your parents. This morning in fact. When I first entered, they were a little against it. I showed them your videos, they were shocked at what you have been hiding inside yourself." he continued.
"But~ sorry. I have to pick up this call." My mom was calling me.
"Omma!" I was happy to hear her voice. I have no idea what I should do next.
"HyeYong ah. Just go with your heart. Appa and I are very sorry that we have neglected what you really want to do. We have always been putting pressure on you ever since your oppa said he wants to be a singer. You and WooHyun are born to be in the limelight. HyeYong ah. Don't lose this chance. And. Don't let others lose this chance too." omma was telling me. Before she hung up.
"Don't let other lose the chance?" I echoed, forgetting that SaJangNim was still sitting in front of me.
"Yes. Actually, there are 4 other girls who have signed the contract. This contract will start in 7-days time. That is when the 100days will start. But, if any of the 5, if you decided to sign this contract, is to pull out half way or decides not to sign the official contract, this group will just vanish." he said, as he became softer.
I could sense how excited SaJangNim was to create a new girl group. To follow INFINITE's legacy. When he said about the group vanishing, he became very sad. 
"Because this is a 100days trial contract, other then me, you and the 4 other girls and the parents, no one knows about this. If you decided to take it up, You will be training individually for the first 40days before meeting the other girls. You 5 will then practice together at some other studio that INFINITE does not know." SaJangNim became enthusiastic again.
"But what about school?" I asked. School is my greatest concern now.
"Ah don't worry. It is written in the contract. School and school activities come first hand. Your training schedule will be set according to your school time table." he assured me.
"I am not too sure about it." I said warily.
"It is ok. Take your time to think it through. Just give me a reply by then alright?" he said. "I will take my leave now. And remember, no one is suppose to know about this." he told me. I stood up immediately and walked him towards the door. I said my goodbye and headed back into the living room, slouching on the sofa. 
"Ahhh GOSH!! What should I do?" I screamed. Then I remembered what TeenTop say. 'Consider it seriously.'
*WooHyun oppa debutted. TeenTop are going to debut soon too. I will be the lonely one left. Unless, I really want to become a singer.* I thought. But no. I hate the limelight. Not after what happened 8 months ago. No. No. But then I have to admit it. It will be a waste if I am stuck here. There is no harm trying right? I was so caught up with thinking that I did not know my phone has been ringing. When I finally snapped out of it, I realised that I had received 4 miss calls from HoYa oppa and 3 from WooHyun oppa. I immediately called WooHyun oppa.
"Oppa! Mian! Mian! I was caught up with doing something I forgot to call HoYa oppa. Very sorry." I apologised immediately once the line got through.
"Aigoo..gwenchana. But do you know how worried we were. You are back safely right?" WooHyun oppa asked sweetly.
"Neh. So sorry." I apologised once again.
"Gwenchana. Aigoo..Shim Shim hae (BORED). Don't sleep too late ok my baby." he cooed.
"Neh oppa. Oppa fighting!" I cheered for their radio show later. We hung up soon and I decided to turn on my laptop since I was too bothered to even study. In fact, I was too bothered to do anything. I looked at the clock. Wow I have spent like an hour and a half talking to SaJangNim. I looked at the stack of papers and decided to read the contract.

~100 days trial contract~ Page 1......
 



Hello. Sorry that this chapter is all about HyeYong. And that being only her, it was lengthy too. So sorry. I am trying to link everything up and try to update as much as possible by tomorrow as I will be overseas. Hope you will like this chapter though I have to admit. It is quite boring.