030

We are your OPPA!!

~The next day, Monday. We did not have any filmings today because INFINITE oppas has 2 schedules to attend. One a photoshoot in the afternoon and then a radio show at midnight.~

HyeYong's POV

5PM..School's out!! WheeeHa! I can't wait to get back. Why? Cause the TeenTop boys were irritating me with questions about my oppas. Then my phone rang. 
~From : HoAegi~
HyeYong ah. We won't be back early today. We have a radio schedule at night at Shim Shim Ta Pa.
Don't stay up to wait for us alright? And have a proper dinner too. Sorry we can't have a meal with you *pouts*~
Sigh. Since SSTP ends at about 1am..I decided to hang out with TeenTop for dinner and a little bit of shopping before heading back to the dorm. We had fun. It has been long since I had a meal out of school with the boys. They kept complaining that I am neglecting them and leaning to INFINITE now.
"Who says?!" I argued back.
"Everyday..you are INFINITE here and there." Ricky pouted. Aigoo this boy is just so cute.
"I am like totally jealous now man. You smell of them too. HAHHAX" L.Joe joined in.
"Alright alright. It is my fault ok. But I will never leave you guys. Come on. We have been the best of buds since we met during Freshman Camp. And we ended up in the same class too. " I explained.
"Alright. Mr Popular here shall not hold grudges. So you boys. Let her off." C.A.P teased. 
" Wah. CAP! Is this how Mr Pop treats his peers?" I acted angry. 
"Hahax. Come on. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Niel was annoyed by our endless conversation. One thing about this boys. Once they start gossipping..WOAH major hahax. But they are awesome buddies. They dance, sing, repair stuffs, smart too. Just because they are good looking and CAP, the leader is Mr Pop, it is often easy for us to book a dance studio in our school. He would always charm the clerk for her to pass us the keys. So during lunch or after school, we sometimes would pack our meals into the studio and do some moves.
"Oh yea......andwe missew .. danzingwitus." ChangJo mumbled some words out.
"What? Can you finish your food before you talk? It is so rude." I scolded him.
He swallowed his food down and said. " I said...we miss you dancing with us. During lunch, after school."
"Oh..." I replied, falling into silence. "I don't know. Maybe you have to ask permission from my oppas?" I joked. "You know..Gyu oppa is just like a granny, nagging. WooHyun oppa and HoYa oppa is super protective over me..Well one is my real brother and one is my boyfriend what do you expect. Jongie oppa just dances to girl groups songs.. As for the rest..hmm..hahax" I drifted off with a slight laugh. We soon finished dinner and decided to do some shopping. MyungSoo oppa's birthday is round the corner. Lets see, another 5 days. I decided to get TeenTop to help me pick a present for him.
"Hmm..Guys..I need your help in picking a present for MyungSoo oppa. His birthday is coming soon." I said.
"Alright. We can't say no right?" C.A.P said reluctantly.
"Well. You guys can say no and leave. Then I will shop by myself till late. And then head to the dorm when it is all dark. And then some drunk ahjussi might just come and hit on me. And then who knows what may happen? I might run into a gang." I made it sound as scary as possible.
"Ahhhh. Noona! We are here to protect you. Anyways, don't you have like a black belt in Taekwondo?" Ricky asked.
"Hahax. I am too lazy to use them tonight." I said.
"Fine fine. Let's go. If not, if something happens to you later, your oppas might come and kill us. hehe" ChunJi teased.


HoYa's POV

*I wonder what is HyeYong baby doing now. Other then that few days she was in hospital, this is the first time none of us are with her for dinner.* I thought. I can't wait for the photoshoot to end so that I can give her a call.
"OK BOYS! One final shoot!" the photographer called out.
"NEH!" we chorused.
Finally! "Sugohaesipmida, Kamsahapmida. (Thank you for your hard work)." We kept saying and bowing as we walked out of the set towards to holding room. 
"HoAegi. Time to remove your make up." Cordi noona called me.
"Mwo? HoAegi again?" Gyu hyung asked disgustedly. I gave him a mehrong and walked towards cordi noona.
"Noona. Hurry up please. I want to call HyeYong." I said urgently. It was already 8pm. I wonder if she has taken her dinner.
"Arraso. Aigoo..Wori Aegi has grown up to be a man." cordi noona teased me.
After my make up has been removed, I immediately whip out my phone without even changing out of my clothes.
"Yeobusaeyo?" she said.
"Baby ah. Have you taken your dinner?" I asked. 
"Neh oppa. Don't worry. I had a very full dinner." she replied. "Oppa, don't you have a photoshoot now?"
"We just ended. What are you---" I had not finished my sentence when Gyu hyung shouted to me. 
"HoYa ah! Stop talking on the phone and go change!!" I was sure he shouted so loud that even HyeYong could hear it. She was giggling at me.
"Oppa. Quick go change. I will wait here." she said while giggling.
"Neh. Give me 2 minutes! I will be right back." immediately I put down the phone, raced towards my casual clothes and changed. I was about to return back to my phone, only to see Jongie holding on to it.
"HyeYong ah?! Ah...Bogoshipda!" Jongie said. He was about to continue when I snatched my phone back from him. 
"Yah! Who says you can talk to my girlfriend?" I scolded him.
"HyeYong you there?" I talked into the phone.
"Neh. Oppa. Are you all going for dinner now?" she asked me. 
"Neh." but soon, I heard another guys voice from over the phone.
"~Noona..How about this?~" the guy said. She replied him, totally ignoring that I am still on the phone with her.
"Nam HyeYong. Are you cheating on me right now? With a guy younger than you?" I was furious.
"Ani ANI!! That boy is Ricky. He is my classmate." she immediately said.
"Yah tomato. How about this?" I heard a deeper voice.
"What? Now another one? And he calls you tomato? You two even have a nickname?!" I was getting really really angry.
"Oppa!! I am shopping with my classmates. 6 of them. The other guy is called CAP. And I am asking them for help to buy MyungSoo oppa's birthday present." she scolded me. 
"OOOOhhhhh...." I said, realising the situation. 
"Oppa. By any chance...were you jealous?" she hinted.
"No! Since when I am jealous." I stumbled on my words.
"HyeYong ah. You should see his reactions. He was totally going crazy about the 2 guys beside you. HAHAHA!" DongWoo hyung shouted through my phone, causing HyeYong to break out into laughter.
"Mian oppa. I should have text you or something like that to inform you who I am with." she apologised.
"It is ok. You are in a class full of boys too. I can't be controlling you all the time right?" I said understandingly. "Anyway, who is the oldest? Can you put him on the phone?" I asked.
"Waeyo oppa?"
"Just put him on the phone alright." I told her.
"C.A.P. .. HoYa oppa wants to talk to you." I heard her calling out.
"Me? Why?" he said.
"Yeobusaeyo? INFINITE's HoYa ipmida." I introduced myself.
"Ah yeh. C.A.P ipmida. How can I help you?" he asked.
"Oh nothing. I just want to ask if the few of you can accompany her safely back to our dorm after shopping?" I asked him.
"Ah yes. We will. Don't worry. She already threatened us to send her back safely even before we started shopping." he laughed.
"Ah jinja? Anyways. Thank you very much for helping. We will be sure to thank you guys personally if we have a chance to meet." I said.
"Ah. It is ok. She is the princess of our class too. It is our duty to be protecting her." CAP replied. "Uhm then I guess I will pass the phone back to her."
"Oppa? What did you say?" she asked me once the phone was in her hands. 
"Ah nothing. Go and enjoy your shopping alright. We have to go for dinner now. Message me once you reach home ok." I said.
"Neh oppa. Annyeong." she said.
"Don't stay up too late ok. Goodbye." I said.
INFINITE headed towards a restaurant. We were reading our radio script which we just received while having dinner.
 



Hello. How is this chapter? Hope it is good for you (: I am starting to have some mental blocks on my next chapter. Oh NO.