028

We are your OPPA!!

I am back again for the 2nd time today (: happy? hehe Hope you are. I am going to get fat..ate a big slice of cake just now..hehe 
Anyways for the next few updates..Because I only know a little about HoYa's, DongWoo's, SungYeol's family (like how many siblings they have) the other INFINITE members' family background will be base on what I think alrightey (: And of course..WooHyun...since he is my oppa in this fanfic (: 
ENJOY!! <3



SungJong's POV

We were dancing in the van. Yes literally. Kara sunbaenim's STEP, SNSD sunbaenim's The Boys, etc..
"Jongie ah..Don't you guys have any boy band songs?" HyeYong asked me. 
"Uhm..But I like dancing to girl group's songs." I replied.
"Hyung. Just change the disc!" SungYeol  hyung shouted from the back of the van to Gyu hyung who was sitting right in front.
"Ahhh~~~ Wae hyung....."I whined.
"Hyung. I think we should just drop SungJong and sign a contract with HyeYong." Gyu hyung joked with HyoAn hyung who was driving.
"Hahax. I think so too. HyeYong dances to boy bands songs while Jongie dances to girl groups. I even saw the BTD dance she did that day. It was AWESOME! Daebak!" HyoAn hyung replied. 
"Hyung, just concentrate on the road."I blurted out. Unfortunately, it turned red light. So hyung managed to stop the van and gave me a death stare. "Ugh..Mianhaeyo!" I quickly save myself.
"HyeYong ah~~ What song do you want?" Gyu hyung asked.
"Uhm...Do you have SS501's Kim Hyung Jun oppa's Oh!Ah!?" HyeYong asked. 
"OH MY!! You know the dance of this song?" DongWoo hyung asked.
"Uh huh. Wae yo oppa?" HyeYong asked back. 
"Well the MV just came out like 2 days ago!" WooHyun hyung replied also in shock.
"Uh...hehe.."HyeYong replied, scratching her head.
"Hyung..let's just drop SungJong haha HyeYong is more amazing!" DongWoo hyung said foolishly while giving his innocent laugh.
"HyeYong ah. What other songs do you want? I shall set a playlist for you."Gyu hyung asked while plucking in his iPod.
"Uhmm...I want DBSK oppa's Keep Your Head Down, Teen Top's Supa Luv, Big Bang's tonight..." she just kept listing and listing while we all just stare at her in awe. "Oppa close your mouths..even though there is no fly in the van." she teased us.
The songs started playing. And yes, she started dancing to it. Uhm..If I am known as INFINITE'S Dancing Diva, HoYa hyung is known as Dancing Machine, I wonder what we should name her. While having fun in the van, we soon reached Gyu hyung's house.
"APPA!! OMMA!! NOONA!! I am back!!!" Gyu hyung shouted through the house. 
"YAH!!! Ssikero!" his Noona came out of her room scolding him.
"Mianhae noona."Gyu hyung apologised softly. Suddenly he became a quiet little boy. Awww I hope noona helps me to torture him hehe *evil*.


SungGyu's POV

"APPA!! OMMA!! NOONA!! I am back!!!" I announced through the whole house.
"YAH!!! Ssikero!" noona shouted.
"Mianhae noona." I replied softly.
"Aigoo...My son." appa came out of the room, followed by omma. I ran into their embrace like a lost boy finding back his family. 
"Aigoo...My INFINITE sons..Come here." omma called out to them and hug them one by one. Then when she reached HyeYong, she asked. "Who is this fine young lady? Gyu ah, your girlfriend?" she teased.
"A..Ani...She is HyeYong. WooHyun's dongsaeng. And.." I softened."HoYa's girlfriend." 
"Annyeong hasaeyo. Nam HyeYong ipmida." she formally introduced herself
"Aigoo...Son ah...nevermind." omma acted like she was disappointed. We all laughed. "Give me a moment. Omma will go prepare some snacks alright?"
"Ommonim, let me help you." HyeYong said as she followed omma while we were about to sit down.
"Andwae. Young lady. You are a guest. And how can I let such a pretty lady do the work?" omma said. HyeYong was about to reply back but noona had to cut in. "Maja. HyeYong ah come here and sit. Yah Gyu..Go help omma." aish....Why me? I wanted to complain..but I just listened to my noona.
Then, INFINITE, noona and HyeYong started talking and laughing. Bet they were talking bad about me. I came out of the kitchen with some snacks, only to see them fliping through a photo album and laughing.
"AHHH!! Andwae!!" I shouted. They were looking through my photo album. "Ahhh~~!"
"Gyu hyung. You like to dress as a girl when you were a kid?!" Jongie asked me. Ahh total embarrassment!!
"YAH! Lee SungJong. Do you want to die?!" I shot him a death glare.
"Kim SungGyu. Shut up and sit down." noona ordered me. For no reason, I listened like a puppy.
"OH MY!!! Noona. It is the first time I see hyung so obedient. He is usually nagging at us." DongWoo said with his innocent smile again.
"Here. This is noona's number. If he dares bully any of you just call me. Especially the 2 maknaes here. Just call alright. I will make sure he gets double of what he does to you." noona threatened me.
"Wae noona..Haix." I sighed. It was suppose to be a fun day..But I seemed to be bullied....I guess karma decided to come and find me for bullying SungJong? I have to treat him well now onwards.


SungYeol's POV

Seeing Gyu hyung being such a good boy is surely the FIRST TIME!! When this episode comes out, I am sure going to download it and keep one for myself. 
"ASA! Noona! Gomawoyo!!" I cheered once she gave us her number. "Gyu hyung. Now you watch hehehe" My choding behaviour starts to show. 
Then Ommonim and Aboji came out with a few more snacks.
"Gyu..how can you leave it to omma and appa while you sit here?" his noona nagged at me. We were all giggling.
"But you were the one who asked me to shut up and sit down." he argued back.
"So if I asked you to go and die.......you would?" she teased. 
Then he was all quiet. We broke out into laughter.
"HyeYong ah. Where and what do you study?" noona asked.
"Ahh unnie. I study in Portchester Polytechnic. Majoring in Aeronautical Engineering." HyeYong said.
"Wow. You must be very smart then. I heard it is heard to get in there. Are you on any scholarship?" noona asked again.
"Uh..yea it is hard to get in. I am on a full scholarship. A total full one where the school even pays for enrichments that I take outside school."HyeYong said nervously.
"What?! Your are on full scholarship? How did I not know?" WooHyun exclaimed.
"Wah..What kind of brother are you?" DongWoo hyung chided him.
"So what enrichments have you taken?" noona continued asking her. This two girls are sure getting along well.
"Well, the school payed for my Language proficiency lessons and test in Korean, Japanese, English and Chinese. Which I managed to get a high distinction grade for all of them." HyeYong said proudly. 
"Wah..My dongsaeng is........is just so amazing!" WooHyun exclaimed. 
"Yah..WooHyun..you sure she is your real dongsaeng? You don't seem to know any of her acheivements!"Noona scolded him and we agreed.
"Well..HyeYong isn't some one who will just say it out randomly unless someone asks. And like me..anything to do with academics, she rather keep it low profile than make it something big deal." WooHyun replied.
"Ahhh I see..HyeYong. You are so smart, so pretty, so humble."noona praised her.
"Ahh..aniyo unnie ah. You are flattering me a lot." HyeYong replied while scratching the back of her neck. And then, she started blushing a lot.
"Woah! Here comes the natural blusher!" I , earning a death glare from HoYa but after that we laughed at her. She hide her face in her palms, trying to cool herself down. 
 



HELLO!! How is this chapter? It is cute if Gyu really had a noona right? And one that he obediently listens too HAHAX!! I decided to do a Sung trio update all of a sudden. Not sure why too hahax
Thank you my readers and subcribers. GREATLY LOVED!!!! Updated just before the clock strikes 12MN! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY UNNIE TOO!! <3