2/3

Love & Roll

It turns out that Mr. Adam’s definition of a quiz, was asking the class random questions about the stuff they were going over. Ryeowook actually was able to answer correctly, which he thanked all the higher powers for, and after the “quiz” the lecture really started.

 

Ryeowook was absent-mindedly looking out the window again, trying to think of ways to ask Kyuhyun out for lunch or coffee, when he felt a gentle poke on his arm. Said poke surprised him, and caused him to let out a manly squeak and almost fall out of his chair.

 

Mr. Adams looked at him for a moment before he continued to rant on about the state of the Union just before the civil war, next to him, Kyuhyun was sending him a concerned look, with his game paused, and lower lip being bit by his teeth.

 

“Are you ok?” He mouthed, and Ryeowook wanted to die on the spot. He was perfectly fine, fine and dandy, it wasn’t like the person that he had the biggest rush on ever was sitting next to him, and that he was going to ask the said crush out today, nope not at all, everything was perfect, 100% perfect.

 

“Can we talk after class?” Ryeowook mouthed back, and much to his disappointment, Kyuhyun shook his head, and stated that he already had something planned.

 

Ryeowook let sadness creep upon his face for a moment before throwing a facade up. Kyuhyun started to mouth something to him, but Ryeowook just started to take notes and try not to breakdown. After class was his only chance, but that was ruined now, and he couldn’t confess to Kyuhyun in class, or right after class with everyone around, because Kyuhyun would get uncomfortable and look like a scared deer.

 

The last thing that Ryeowook wanted was to make Kyuhyun uncomfortable, he wanted to actually ask him out in a meaningful way, something where it would be just the two of them.

 

Ryeowook felt another poke to his side, and turned to see Kyuhyun looking at him with a frightened expression.

 

“Did I do something wrong?” He mouthed, and Ryeowook could see the fear forming in Kyuhyun’s eyes. Ryeowook just shook his head, before giving up on taking notes, and laying his head down.

 

He needed to think of a plan, he knew that Kyuhyun would be in the computer lab like always later tonight, but he would be with Changmin, and if he asked Kyuhyun out in front of Changmin, both Kyuhyun and him would never hear the end of it from the tall science major.

 

“Alright everyone, that’s it. Don’t forget to check the assignment on canvas, have a good day!” Mr. Adams said as he started to pack up his stuff.

 

Ryeowook lifted his head, only to see everyone looking at the door, and an empty seat next to him.

 

Trembling, trying to keep everything under control, Ryeowook started to pack up, and a stray tear fell.

 

To: Sunggie

I need you right now

Sent at 1:32

 

To: Sunggie

I’m going to Starbucks please be there when I get there

Sent at 1:32

 

To: Ryeo

???!??!?!?!??!?!!

Sent at 1:35

 

To: Ryeo

omw

Sent at 1:36


Yesung ran like he was being chased by an ax murderer. When he first got the message from Ryeowook, felt confusion. The second message he got had him roughly shoving everything in his bag, and running out of class much to his classes confusion.

 

On the way to Starbucks, he knocked down 2 different people, and pushed at least a dozen out-of-the-way, he almost lost his hat too! Normally he would apologize for knocking people down, or running into them but his mind was working correctly now, all he could think about was how he was going to strangle the Cho when he saw him, and how to comfort Ryeowook the best when he saw him.

 

He burst into the Starbucks, getting looks from everyone, before spotting his brother and making a beeline towards him. When he was close enough to Ryeowook, he found himself being pulled into a bone crushing hug, with a wetness start to form on his shoulder. He immediately hugged his twin back, rubbing his back, and let out comforting sounds. After a few moments, he guided Ryeowook to a chair, before pulling a wooden chair next to Ryeowook’s and pulled the smaller one into a hug again.

 

It took at least 10 minutes, before Ryeowook’s whimpers stopped, and Yesung started his questions.

 

“What happened?” Yesung asked, frowning as pain flared in his mind from the nails that Ryeowook had digging into his skin.

 

“I failed Sunggie, today was supposed to be the day, but everything failed!” Ryeowook exclaimed, getting looks from other customers.

 

“I’m going to ing kill him.” Was the only warning Ryeowook got before Yesung stood up and started to make his way to the door. Ryeowook coaxed him back to sitting down, getting more looks from the other customers in the small coffee shop, before he explained what happened.

 

By the end of the story, Yesung no longer had murder on his mind, but he stated that he “wouldn’t mind spending some alone time with the Cho.” Ryeowook just laughed at him, but went back to looking disappointed.

 

“I don’t even know where he went, he has no classes after that for at least an hour.” Ryeowook pouted, as he drank his now cold tea.

 

“Maybe he needed to meet with his teacher, or he had a project in the next class? Maybe a test?” Yesung spouted, trying to fix his brothers illogical state of mind.

 

Ryeowook bit his lip and thought for a few moments, as if trying to remember things.

 

“He doesn’t have a project or test next class, or Junsu would have told me, with how smart he is, and knowing what class he has next, he wouldn't go and talk to the teacher about anything.

 

“Who is Junsu?” Yesung asked with a puzzled look on his face.

 

“Junsu is a friend of a friend of a friend, he knows how I feel, and promised to get information for me, and warn me of anything that is out of the ordinary about Kyuhyun’s schedule. Like if he has a test for example, and I know that, I won’t bother him that day, or try to talk to him.”

 

Yesung gave him a blank stare.

 

“Whose friend of a friend is he?” He asked before wishing that he had vodka put in his coffee.

 

“He is Jaejoong’s friend.” Ryeowook said with a forced smile.

 

Yesung now wished that he had a bottle of Vodka with the conversation that was about to come.

 

“How did you get a hold of Jaejoong, Ryeo?”  He asked, almost regretting the answer that he was to get.

 

“I know my people Sunggie, i’m not as innocent as you think.” Ryeowook sung before sticking out his tongue playfully.

 

Yesung laid his face in his arms, that were resting on the table, and he could feel a headache coming on.

 

The twins spent the next 30 minutes in Starbucks, Yesung nursing an oncoming headache with another cup of coffee, and Ryeowook trying to figure out a good plan.

 

“You could just ask him the next time that you see him though?” Yesung said, frowning as he finished his second cup of coffee.

 

“He wouldn’t like that though, and what if I see him in front of a lot of people, it wouldn’t work out well, he hates being in front of that many people. It makes me laugh sometimes, he would do horrible on stage, or the exact opposite, he could do well because he’s not playing himself, he’s really good at everything that he does, did I tell you that he wore makeup today? He was looking really y in it too, I had the worst thoughts about it while I was in class with him, and his hands are so big-”

 

“Ryeowook I love you, but please stop.” Yesung begged.

 

Ryeowook pouted and went back to playing with his phone. Yesung took this peaceful moment to go and get another coffee.

 

“Don’t you have class in a few?” Yesung asked as he came back to the table, coffee in hand.

 

“Yeah, but Mr. Jo loves me so I can be a little late.” Ryeowook replied back.

 

“Don’t you guys have a play coming up soon though, and you’ll be really busy?” The other asked, before drinking a sip of his coffee.

 

Ryeowook jumped up, scaring Yesung, and ran out the coffee-house with his coffee, bag, and phone, yelling a variety of vulgar words, that made Yesung blush.

 



Ryeowook ran back to the campus, he ran like he had never run before. There was a play coming up so Mr. Jo would be needing the extra help.

 

Ryeowook only stopped running when he saw the building in sight. He checked his clock on his phone and breathed a sigh of relief.  He still had 10 minutes to get to class, and he would make it on time.

 

As he passed by a small garden area, he froze, and dropped his phone and tea.

 

There in front of him was Cho Kyuhyun in all his glory, but with said Kyuhyun was someone else, a woman with short blonde strawberry hair. Said woman was wrapped in the embrace that Ryeowook had always dreamed of being, and the woman was kissing the man of his dreams.

 

Quickly grabbing his phone from the ground he called his brother.

 

“He’skissingsogirlYesung,Heiskissingsogirl.Heiskissingagirl.” Ryeowook stuttered, tears falling down his face, as he looked at the private scene in front of him.

 

“Ryeowook slow down, breathe, and tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“He is kissing a girl Yesung.”

 

Back in the coffee shop, Yesung looked at his phone with confusion written all over his face.

 

“Repeat what you just said to me.” Ryeowook let out a whine on the other end of the line, and stuttered through his sentence.

 

The confusion on his face, turned quickly into fury, as he dashed out of the coffee shop with his bag, phone letting out his twins cries, and for the second time in one day he wanted Cho Kyuhyun dead.

 

 

Well hallo.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes, sorry for how short this is too, and how late it took me to update it.

I don't own the characters, this should be done next chapter, and the next chapter will be longer.

I hope everyone is having a good night/day.

p.s. I have a new kyuwook story planned, i'm throwing the summary out tonight, I hope that it peaks your interest.

-r