3/3

Love & Roll

“And that’s how you fake kiss someone Kyuhyun, it’s probably the best acting technique, that’s the one that i’ve always used.” Alice said with a bright smile.

 

“I agree, our lips never meet but it’d fool anybody!” Kyuhyun said laughing, “I really hope I get this part in the play now, I was so worried about the kiss scene, you have no idea.” Alice just nodded her head.

 

“I have to go Frank is waiting for me, have a good day Kyuhyun!”

 

As Alice left, Kyuhyun turned, ready to go to the drama department, but froze when he saw a crying Ryeowook in his view of site. Quickly Kyuhyun moved towards Ryeowook, unsure of what to do.

 

“Ryeowook what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked in a quiet voice, talking to Ryeowook as if he was a scared animal. He really didn’t understand why his friend could be like this, his Ryeowook never cried.

 

Kyuhyun thoughts were cut short by a punch to the face coming from his right.
 

“YOU ! HE LOVED YOU!” Yesung screamed out, causing everyone’s attention to turn towards the trio.

 

“S-S-S-S-Sunggie..” Ryeowook cried out, moving towards his twin with tears running down his face. Yesung grabbed the other boys wrist and all but ran away from the confused man who was on the ground.

 

‘Ryeowook loves me?’ Was the only thing he could think about before hot tears slowly made their way down his face. Ryeowook loves him and he doesn’t even know how he ed up to make the other feel the way that he did.

 

He needed Changmin, or somebody right now, someone who would help him track down Ryeowook, so that they could talk things out.

 

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear, Kyuhyun found himself being pulled up Changmin and Minho.

 

“So judging by Yesung’s punch to you, you must of rejected Ryeowook?” Changmin asked nonchalantly with a small frown on his face, “But if you are the one that rejected Ryeowook, then why are you crying? Did he break up your friendship too?”

 

Kyuhyun was still lost in his thoughts as he brought his hands up to cover his face. He barely understood what Changmin was saying but shuck his head. He didn’t reject Ryeowook, he would never reject Ryeowook.

 

Changmin just sigh before dragging Kyuhyun to the computer building, with Minho following him.

 

FROM

Unknown Number

WHAT DID YOU DO TO RYEOWOOK?

Sent at 3:02PM

 

FROM

Unknown Number

YOU BEttRE ANsawer me!

Sent at 3:03PM

 

FROM

Unknown Number

Sorry about him, but seriously you for what you did to Ryeowook >:(

Sent at 3:06PM

 

Kyuhyun let out more tears at those unknown messages, he didn’t do anything to Ryeowook, so why was everyone and their third cousin yelling at him today. All he did was fake kis- Kyuhyun stopped walking, causing Changmin and Minho to stop and look at him.

 

“What’s wrong Kyu?”

“Ryeowook loves me..?” It finally hit Kyuhyun, the shorter yet older boy loved him. He probably saw the kiss and thought…

 

Quickly turning around he ran off in the direction that Yesung dragged Ryeowook off too. He needed to apologize to Ryeowook, even though he was taking the olders advice by joining the school play, it wasn’t his fault that he had never been kissed before, and need to figure out how to do it for the play in his defense, or at least learn how to fake kiss like he was doing with Alice.

TO
Ryeowook

It’s a misunderstanding!

Sent at 3:15PM

 

FROM

Ryeowook

And how is it a misunderstanding you ?

Sent at 3:17PM

 

Kyuhyun paused from his running for a moment, and looked down at his phone again, ready to burst into a new set of tears. Ryeowook wouldn’t call him such a harsh name, he’d never do that.

 

TO

Ryeowook

Give Ryeowook back his phone!

Sent at 3:18PM

 

Kyuhyun continued running, he knew that the twins would have to wait for a bus to get home, so they had to be at the bus station, it was really only a matter of time.

 

To say Yesung was pissed was the understatement of the century, he was livid at Cho Kyuhyun for making his twin cry. The bastard kept texting him too, they just needed to go home and go across the country, live with Donghae, and then everything would be fine.

 

“RYEOWOOK!”

 

Think of the devil, and he shall appear.

 

Ryeowook got up from the bench he was sitting on and booked it as far away from Kyuhyun as he could get, Yesung standing there dumbfounded.

 

Kyuhyun went flying past Yesung, and after Ryeowook, whom he was gaining on. Ryeowook was able to run two whole streets before Kyuhyun was able to grab him, and locked him in a hug, not letting go.

 

So Ryeowook did the only thing that he could think of, burst into tears.

 

“Don’t cry wookie… don’t cry.” Kyuhyun whispered as he rocked the two of them from side to side. “What you saw earlier wasn’t real, it was acting, you ran off before I could explain anything.”

 

Ryeowook just looked up at him, tears in his eyes, confusion dancing in them.

 

“Ryeowook...iloveyoutoo..” Kyuhyun mumbled looking away from , and Ryeowook’s face went a bright red.

 

“Kyuhyun..?” Ryeowook asked looking up at him again, and Kyuhyun turned to look at him. That’s when Ryeowook made his move, closing his eyes, standing on his tiptoes he surged forward, throwing his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck, and kissed him.

 

Shocked Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook with wide eyes and his face becoming redder than Ryeowook’s.

 

“CHO KYUH-yun… “ Yesung stopped his sentence, looking at the duo shocked.

 

Ryeowook broke the kiss, still in Kyuhyun’s arms, and looked up at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wanted to faint, all the emotions, plus his first kiss.

 

His very first kiss, he wanted to burst into tears, and run away.

 

“Kyuhyun?” Ryeowook asked, waiting for the other to come back to his senses.

 

Standing on his tiptoes again, Ryeowook whispered into Kyuhyun's ear.

 

"Let's go out, Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun's mind went blank.

 

Ryeowook just asked him out on a date.

Ryeowook just asked him out on a date.

Ryeowook. Date. Him. Out

 

“Yes!” Was the first thing out of Kyuhyun’s mouth. “Yes, please, yes Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun stammered out. Face becoming red again, and Ryeowook looked up at him again, a smile dancing across his face, Kyuhyun smiled back at him too, and went in for another kiss.

 

“Stop! Stop Ryeowook’s phone battery died, don’t move! I need to record more!” Yesung said, digging for his phone in his bag. Kyuhyun broke the kiss and went bright red, hiding his face in his hands, and Ryeowook just hit his twin upside the head.

 

Ryeowook grabbed one of Kyuhyun’s hands away from his face and pulled the man towards the bus station.


“Now you get to meet Chullie, Kyuhyun!” Ryeowook sang out, swing the duo’s hands back and forth.  

 


There will be more don't worry :) 

They will just be under my The Collections, there will also be an epilog! 

(For example, Cosmic Love is in the same Universe as Love & Roll)

I'm sorry it's so short compared to the rest of the fanfic, but I just really wanted to get it done for you guys <3

Hope you all are having a good day/night and thank you for reading. 

There will be more, 

- ryeostar

 

ps Sorry I had to change the summary T_T things didn't go as planned xD