Pick Up Lines

You're Innocent, I'm Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunhyuk! Do you know any pick up lines?" Donghae asked his boyfriend who was watching TV.

"Pick up lines? I do, why?" Eunhyuk replied.

"Heechul hyung said that couples telling each other cheesy pick up lines will make them closer." Donghae smiled and sat next to Eungyuk to cuddle.

"That doesn't make any sense." Eunhyuk mentally face palmed.

"But, why not right? Sounds like fun! I'll got first!" Donghae excitedly bounced on the sofa, "if I had to choose between saying I love you and breathing, I will say I love you with my last breath."

"Extremely cringe worthy, but good one Hae!" Eunhyuk showed Donghae is curled fingers, showing his gummy smile towards him.

"Your teeth are so white, when you smile, you light up my world." Eunhyuk pinched Donghae's cheeks.

"Awww!" Donghae cooed, "me without you is like a nerd without braces, a show without laces and a sentencewithoutspaces!" Donghae said, purposely saying the last part quickly.

"That's so sweet! How about this!" Eunhyuk smiled even wider, "You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me!"

"Hyukkie! That's so sweet! I think I love you more than I thought was impossible!" Donghae hugged Eunhyuk and smiled.

"Heechul hyung told me this, but I don't really understand it." Donghae continued, "you're like my little toe, cause I'm gonna bang you on every furniture in the house. I mean I do hit the furniture with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter