Bad Taste

You're Innocent, I'm Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar~" Sungmin was playing his guitar on the sofa in the living room with Kyuhyun leanimg against his shoulder and Eunhyuk is sitting on the floor leaning his back against the sofa.

"Sungmin hyung, you are such an oldie. Ok, not that old but still, and Taylor Swift, really?" Eunhyuk joked as Sungmin playfully glared and continued to play.

"Why can't I like her?" Sungmin childishly stuck his tongue out and sang even louder.

"I don't know why I like you." Kyuhyun face palmed and shook his head.

"Kyuhyun you have bad taste tsk tsk." Eunhyuk shook his finger and smirked.

"OH IS THAT TAYLOR SWIFT?" Donghae shouted as he came into the living room with only a towel around his waist and water droplets hanging onto their dear life on his upper body.

Donghae looking extremely hot and y is an understatement.

"Donghae please, put some clothes on!" Eunhyuk threw a cushion at Donghae which landed perfectly on his perfect face that is half covered by his damp hair that makes him look as if they just had se.....

Eunhyuk, you have got to stop.

"Why? We are all guys anyway! Sungmin hyung~ continue playing~" Donghae smiled brightly and sang along as Sungmin played.

Kyuhyun whispered to Eunhyuk as he sat on the floor next to him when Donghae pushed him aside to sing along with Sungmin. "He doesn't even notice your red face and heavy breathing, and it's all because he looks so fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter