Just yet

You're Innocent, I'm Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk was insanely bored so it was only natural to read a gay fanfiction of the popular kpop group, BTS, recommended by Kim Heechul.

Then came Donghae who waltz in the room, quietly looking over Eunhyuk's shoulder and then seeing the words "bed", "love", "" and "" was enough to link everything together especially after the 'lesson' from Leeteuk and Heechul. (Chapt 11)

"Eunhyuk ah... Wha--what are you rea--reading?" Donghae whispered in Eunhyuk's ear. The latter jumped in surprise and quickly hid his phone by sitting on it.

"Erm..." Eunhyuk tried to look everywhere else, thinking of reasons why he looked so guilty.

His lover on the other hand was blushing furiously, his lips pursed as his brain worked on words to string into sentences that would break this tension.

"I know that was a sm--..." Donghae sputtered.

"It's not what you think! Heechul hyung recommended this to me!" Eunhyuk waved his hands in the air.

"Do you want to do... That with me?" Donghae asked with his cheeks burning like they were on fire.

"Yeah... I mean no! I mean... Only when you're ready and if you want to." Eunhyuk rest his flailing arms on the embarrassed male's shoulders, smiling a little. "I'll love you no matter what anyways."

Donghae mirrored his boyfriend's smile and hugged him. He doesn't have to corrupt his mind and body just yet.

And Eunhyuk doesn't get to release his ual frustration just yet.

------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter