Have I seen you somewhere before?

Big Girls Don’t Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With his legs moving as fast as he can, Jaebum runs after the kid who stole his wallet. Just one of the few reasons why he never liked going into crowded places such as malls, markets, and train stations where he currently is. After finally getting a hold of the kid who was moving a lot, a couple of people who were attracted by the commotion came to him. With the help of the police officer assigned in the station, Jaebum was finally able to get his wallet back.

 

To be honest, though, if the kid had only politely asked him for money, he would have given him few wons, but the kid preferred to be an so damn to his kindness. Pushing his jet black fringes off his forehead, he abruptly stopped midway, when a tall woman who was waiting for the train caught his attention.

 

She has a long black silky hair that would probably feel smooth and soft against Jaebum’s hands. She was wearing a baby blue dress designed with dark blue roses on the edge which ended only above her knees. The woman perhaps felt that someone was staring at her so she turned around and saw an open-mouthed-awed-to-death Jaebum who was still in fact looking at her.

 

When their eyes meet, the woman looked equally surprised as Jaebum, her small plum lips parting slightly. Now, Jaebum, being a smooth dude he is, (contrary to what Jackson always tells him) walked towards the girl and smiled.

 

“Have I seen you somewhere before?” the woman, who is now only a foot away from him, only bit her lower lip in response to Jaebum.

 

“I’m sorry, it’s just that, it feels like I have seen you somewhere before...” he squinted his eyes and continued, “Probably in my dreams?” Jaebum tried really hard to be smooth on this one and he was glad the woman laughed at his poor move. The side of her lids crinkled like a cat’s whiskers, Jaebum is certain, he knows someone who had the same smile, he just couldn’t remember who.

 

“You are very pretty, miss, but you look prettier when you smile. By the way, I’m Im Jaebum. What’s the name of this beautiful woman I’m trying to talk to right now?”Jaebum said as he offers his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you, Jaebum-sshi, I’m Park Jinyoung.” The woman, whose name is Jinyoung, finally spoke and there’s only one word that came into Jaebum’s mind, ineffable. Her voice was crisp and edgy, nevertheless it was beyond beautiful, but he’s got to point out, even her voice and her name were familiar too.

 

But her hands, god! Her hands are soft and warm and it looked extremely nice enveloped in Jaebum’s larger one.

 

“Wow. I was not ready to hear the most exquisite voice to ever grace upon my ear.” Jaebum considered this day as a blessing in disguise, earlier when he went out of his office to take a break he immediately sweated to death and then a kid, who was only perhaps around his mid-teens had the audacity to steal his wallet.

 

He was certain, this day’s a blessing in disguise because when he leaned in to kiss the woman, she willingly let him and that’s basically when their relationship started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum sometimes thinks all his menace when he was younger paid off now that he’s older. Being a successful twenty-seven-year-old man who already owns a huge house and has an established career, he must be really lucky. Not to forget he has a woman whom he had been dating for two years now, who is staring back at him right now, on his bed, , glowing from their post making love.

 

Jaebum leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips; he gently pushed her on her back and settled above her. His hands never leaving her hips, gripping it not so tightly while her hands were caresses Jaebum’s shoulders and back.

 

“Really, though, have I seen you somewhere before?” Jaebum said as he expertly changed their position, now Jinyoung’s sitting on his stomach, her hair tousled and perfectly pulling off the after hair, her open for Jaebum to fondle, but Jaebum knows better, he’s got one hand on her hips and the other on her . Taking the best of both worlds.

 

Jinyoung was feeling what Jaebum was trying to do, she was biting her lips while moving her hips slightly to and fro. She’s beautiful, she’s intelligent, she’s talented, she’s hot, what more can Jaebum ask for apart from, ‘have I seen you seen you somewhere before?’

 

“Don’t you think that pick up is already too old?” she finally replied after mewling and restraining herself from .

 

Jaebum knows that what he’s gonna ask is stupid and he might probably miss the incoming mind blowing he was about to have with Jinyoung, but he’s gotta know, they have been together for two years after all.

 

“When can I meet your parents?” there, he dropped the bomb which made, of course, Jinyoung storm away from him closing in herself in their bathroom. Jaebum’s left on their bed with a raging hard on and confused as brain.

 

Whenever he brings this issue up, Jinyoung always finds a way out of it, sometimes figuratively but most of the time, like today, literally. He’d be lying if he were to say that he doesn’t want to marry Jinyoung because he does! He wants to marry her so bad!

 

Jaebum dressed up and went to the bathroom door, knocking thrice and when Jinyoung didn’t give him an answer he did it three more times before receiving an angry ‘go away!’ from his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was around noon when she went out of the bathroom, dressed only in Jaebum’s shirt, which he wore yesterday. He tried to coax her to go out by lunch but she was having none of it, they have been in this situation a lot of times. Jaebum already knows what to do, that is to leave her for a while and she will go out of where she was hiding and fall into Jaebum’s arms.

 

“I’m sorry, okay?” he said, cradling her on the couch in their living room. Her eyes were swollen and red from crying a lot.

 

“I just. I just thought that maybe it’s already time to meet your parents.” he whispered to her whilst wiping her tear because she wouldn’t stop crying.

 

“Why do you want to meet my parents so much?” she asked, finding a more comfortable position in Jaebum’s arms.

 

“Don’t you think it’s time already?”

 

“Time for what?”

 

“Time for us to move on to the next level because I wanna marry you,” Jaebum said, dropping bombs since 1988.

 

Jinyoung stopped crying all of a sudden and looked like she witnessed Jaebum dropped a bomb in front of her. It did not take long when she started crying again, but this time instead of running away from Jaebum, she s her arms around him and hugged him like she’ll lose him.

 

Still, Jaebum didn’t get the answer he wanted, or even just an answer. He thought that maybe, Jinyoung was still not ready for it and because he loves her so much, he would be willing to wait for her, even if it takes an eternity. That’s how much he loves her, that’s how much Jaebum loves Jinyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung hyung!” She turned around to see Youngjae, her beloved younger brother, expectantly waiting for her to hug him.

 

“Youngjae-ah!” Jinyoung said, running towards the young boy, engulfing him with her warmth, “I said not to call me hyung, when we’re in public.” She whispered on his ear, she wasn’t mad, she was just being… careful?

 

“I’m sorry, hyu– I mean, noona.” The kid and even though the cheeky little did that, she still couldn’t help but beam at him. Despite being so much younger than her, Youngjae has been understanding and accepting towards Jinyoung’s decision. Youngjae’s only nineteen years old, they have a seven-year gap, but sometimes Jinyoung feels like Youngjae is rather an oppa than a dongsaeng to her.

 

“Omma told me to ask you when are you planning to visit them again; you know she misses you a lot.” The little boy said, automatically placing his hand on Jinyoung’s waist as the older drapes an arm over his shoulder.

 

“I’m still trying to find the right time; Jaebum has been asking me to introduce him to Omma and Appa. I just, I just don’t know what would happen, I’m scared.” It’s clear in her face that she’s not comfortable talking about these things, but she’s with Youngjae, her brother, and he knows every single thing about her.

 

“You haven’t told him yet?” Yougjae has always been supportive of her; he’s this positive ball of energy that can make her believe that everything will turn out well or even better than what she was expecting.

 

“Youngjae! How am I supposed to tell him that I used to be a boy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really? Is that why you don’t want me to meet your parents?” Out of nowhere, Jaebum suddenly appeared behind them. No, not really, he has been following her when she said that she’d go out to buy groceries,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter