fin.

clearly in love with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Minghao called for pizza, it arrived 30 minutes after he called. Which was alright, except he was starving that particular day, and hoped it arrived earlier. The guy who delivered was a tiny boy named Jihoon, who apologized, but reasoned that he would have gotten there earlier but there was traffic on the streets. Minghao had smiled and said it was alright- except when he looked at the streets outside, it was about as empty as the pizza box was going to be in 10 minutes. 

At least the pizza was good. Maybe he'll order again.

 

 

The second time Minghao ordered for pizza was online, after he realized going through pronouncing the pizza names was harder than he thought. He specifically requested it to be brought over by somebody other than Jihoon, because the form had that, apparently. Maybe then it'll be brought over faster, right? Wrong. It arrived in 40 minutes this time. Minghao asked if things were busy over at Pledis Pizza. The delivery boy, Wonwoo, shrugged as he handed the box over, and mentioned how business was the same as usual. 

Minghao couldn't help but ask, "so why 40 minutes?" 

"I don't like going fast." 

Not sure how to reply, Minghao just said thanks and shut the door. The pizza was colder that day. At least he can keep some in the fridge for some other day if he doesn't feel like finishing the box. It was still really good pizza despite the dwindling quality of service, so really, he figured it wouldn't hurt ordering again some other day. 

 

 

The third time Minghao ordered pizza, he was surprised at how the doorbell rang and he was barely halfway through the show he started on. He was expecting it to come near the end of the episode, which ruined the point of why he wanted to order pizza in the first place- to eat it while watching the show. So when he opened the door, he was all smiles, ready to thank whoever it was. 

"Took you long enough to open," were the words that greeted him when he opened the door. Minghao blinked in surprise as he took in the nametag- Junhui, maybe he was Chinese too- before being snapped back to reality when the delivery boy spoke again. "I have another order to do, I really don't want to be late." 

"Sorry," Minghao said, paying for the pizza and shutting the door behind him when Junhui quickly walked away. He completely forgot to say thanks. Well, now he knows who to pick as his delivery boy if wants it delivered in 20 minutes, so maybe he can say thank you next time. How far away is Pledis Pizza anyway? He'll figure it out after his show. 

 

 

The fourth time Minghao ordered pizza, he specified getting Junhui as his delivery boy. He skipped the box that asked why and chilled around the apartment while he waited. It's only been a few days since he last ordered- 4 days, to be specific- but some of the guys were visiting sometime today and Minghao wanted to be prepared. He already knew Jisoo was bound to ask for pizza anyway. He ordered two boxes just incase. 

The doorbell rang in 20 minutes. 

"You again?" Junhui spoke as the door opened, just like he did last time. "No wonder the address was familiar. All this pizza can't possibly be healthy for you though." 

Minghao was caught offguard at the sudden conversation, opening and closing his mouth in surprise as he tried to come up with something to defend his pizza cravings. The action made Junhui smirk in response. 

"Cat got your tongue?" 

"Pledis Pizza has good pizza," Minghao finally replied. He handed the payment over as he balanced the boxes of pizza on one arm. "Here you go. Thank you." 

Junhui grinned, "we sure do. Thanks too, see you next time."

Minghao wasn't sure why he was smiling as he closed the door. 

 


The fifth time, Minghao honestly considered ordering something else, but his choices always ended up with pizza for some reason. He did decide to opt out putting Junhui under the desired delivery boy area though. He regretted it the moment the clock continued to tick after 20 minutes and he still didn't have his pizza. Where the doorbell rang, it was Jihoon again, apparently, and Minghao decided that maybe Junhui really was the best choice. 

As a delivery boy, of course. 

 


"Hey, Minghao," was what greeted Minghao when he opened the door. 

Minghao blinked in response again- he really had to stop doing that around Junhui- and waved back without bothering to even ask how Junhui knew his name. He got the same amused smile back as they exchanged the box of pizza and money. Surprisingly, Junhui didn't turn to go the moment the money was in his hand, choosing instead to lean on the door frame.

"So, I saw your order slip," Junhui started saying casually. "In case you were wondering how I knew your name." 

Minghao nodded, unsure what e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter