Chapter Three

He Is My Only One - WGM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour of the ride because of traffic, we've finally reached our destination, Namsan Tower. The car ride wasn't really bad, the only thing that annoyed me was the traffic but I was most of the time looking out the window and lost in my own thoughts that, I barely noticed the time, so it wasn't a problem.

The camera wasn't rolling the whole time I was in the car too.

Getting out of the car, and taking my phone out of my purse, I wanted to look at myself just in case, to make sure my lipstick didn't get stuck on my teeth. Turning on my phone and opening the front camera. After making sure that I looked okay, I looked at the camerman, who was starting to get his camera ready to film again. 

I really don't get it, why did the PD-nim and the Staff, chose Namsan Tower for our first meeting, I mean me and my on-screen husband, who I didn't get to meet yet. Namsan Tower is known to be a romantic place, where couples lock padlocks on the fences of the Namsan Tower to profess their undying love, and clearly it's not for us.

This could either be an awkward, embarrassing first meeting or a memorable one. Either ways, i'm yet to find out.

"Do I have to wait him here or inside the Tower?" I particulary asked no one, the cameraman doesn't talk, only films and the mission card only mentioned that I needed to be in Namsan Tower, no specific place. 

My husband is nowhere in sight in this area, so that means I have to really go to Namsan Tower itself, and I will find him there. I'm excited and nervous,
I really want to know who he is, I should have looked who he is when I had the chance, oh it's waste of time to regret now, I'm still meeting him afterall.

The ahjussi who was driving dropped us 100m from the Namsan Tower, which means I either walk up the hill to reach there, or take the famous cable car.

I chose the easiest way, taking the cable car. I didn't really want to hike up because it'll be too tiring, unless if you're a person who's a fan of long walking.
To get to the cable car, I needed to take the Namsan Oreumi first, the glass elevator. and it's in front of me, I'm so happy the ahjussi dropped us in front of it. Namsan Oreumi is made of glass so visitors can see the beautiful views of the city, as well as the mountain areas. 

All I have to do is, walk a little straight forward and the elevator is right there, after getting close, an elevator was already waiting and nobody is going in to ride it, but there is one person inside..

"Oh, someone is there," I told the camera pointing to the figure standing inside the elevator, checking it again I can definitely tell it's an idol, I can't see their face because firstly, the person is wearing a snapback cap, and secondly they're looking down, going through their phone.

I walked to the elevator and got in, I awkwardly walked and stood on the corner, observing this person who's wearing a olive green skinny cargo jeans with white t-shirt that has a design and a black varsity jacket, I wonder who it is even though I can see bits of their hair which kinda looks Amber eonni's hair, but I highly doubt it's her, she wouldn't come all the way to Namsan Tower,

Still looking at that person who is riding the elevator with me besides the cameraman. I wanted to see their face, so I took the risk and walked closely and tilted my head down to get a better look but instead of succeeding the person turned around, this was really obvious that this person is actually avoiding me,

"What is this?" I laughed.

"It's so obvious you're avoiding me, come on. Show me your face." I said, still trying to see their face, I saw a glimpse of their side view.

"Oh my god, Amber. It's actually you?" I asked so surprised.

"Surprise." Amber said laughing finally showing her face, putting her phone on her back pocket, and taking her snapback and turning it all the way around.

"Ahh~" we both clapped hands and jumped around.

Me and Amber are good friends, I wouldn't say really close friends but we do contact each other often, I've met her backstage of Music Bank on our debut promotion, for our first meeting we definitely clicked really well, it was just that comfortable to talk to her because she told us to not talk formal and just speak comfortally, and Amber was nice enough to give us her phone number and told us to say 'Hi' once in awhile and she would take us to dinner sometime. 

We did meet twice or so for a dinner and a karaoki party time with all the foreign idols, Eric Nam, Henry Lau, Ailee, Amber, G-NA, and us, it was quite a fun time and I miss it, I wish we can do that often sometimes but everyone is always busy and it's hard to get a free time, I do hope we get to go out again, soon.

"How did you know it was me?" she asked, smiling and still holding my hands.

"I knew it was you because I saw a little bits of your hair and I thought to myself no it can't be her," I told her, honestly. 
Come on, Amber eonni can never be mistaken with someone else.

"How are you?" I finally managed to ask her, after all the jumping and hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter