Chapter One

He Is My Only One - WGM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been raining this morning when I woke up, but the rain seems to have stopped now as I look through my window, it's an autumn evening, the ground is all moist from the rain, the clouds overlap each other, making the sky a gloomy gray.

Today is saturday, my almost favorite day of the week, why you may ask? Because it's the weekend and because I get to watch We Got Married.

You see, for the past few weeks I've been watching We Got Married, and only for one reason. Yes, you may have guessed right by now. Yook Sungjae.

Yook Sungjae is the reason why I watch We Got Married, watching the show made me realise what we had. Watching the show made me miss him. I might look creepy or even crazy, but can you blame me? I still like him so much and I can't seem to get over him.

At least not right now, and not just yet.

I have no schedules today. I simply asked my boss whether if he could give me and my members a day off to rest, take our mind of things and restore our energy back, since we work hard and almost rehearsing every day possible, it's only right to get time off, or else someone could really get depressed and end up losing their mind or even worse giving up what they always dreamt about, 

after complaining to him for awhile he said we could have a day off, and asked us to choose what day we wanted. So we chose saturday, not knowing that this specific day, would be my favorite. But my boss agreed to it anyway. Yes, he's the best boss an Idol can possibly have. 

I've auditioned couple of times at other companies, but as soon as they saw that I was white, 
they've always told me that they're sorry, that I do have a beautiful voice but I'm not what they're looking for and better luck elsewhere..

It really hurts to hear that specially when you know the reason is because you're just different, nobody deserves that kind of treatment. 

I studied music, I can sing and dance just as anybody, though it might have took me a while to study dancing, but I do just fine now. And i've always thought companies picked out their idols by talents, apparently I was wrong. 

But i'm also glad they turned me down, or else I wouldn't have became one of the members of Beauties now, which I'm so happy that I am.

Our group was named Beauties because we're all differently unique, different voices, different talents and different countries..

They're alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter