Chapter Two

He Is My Only One - WGM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time is 5:02pm, We Got Married started about a couple minutes ago, I'm waiting for Sungjae and Joy's segment which is the last segment, I get a little bored and don't know what to do until then. I usually read myself a book and enjoy myself, but i've already gone through all the books we currently have, which is not much but quite a lot, the books we have are fifty five books in total. 

Yes, I read almost all of the books, maybe I'm just a bookaholic, I love the feeling of a nice, new book in my hands, and I love reading them, it's a wonderful escape, I love how the characters become like family, how I feel their pain, their happiness, and how they strive for a happy ending.

I'm home with the youngest member Irene, and she's taking a nap, so I have nothing to do or have anyone to chit chat with. After awhile of thinking, I just thought of getting up and reading myself some book that i've, maybe already read before, there is a small book shelf next to our apartment's door which is in front of me, we put it there so the house could look a bit homely. 

It has books that we bought and books we got from our fans, and let me tell you our fans are really good at choosing the best books. Picking up 'The Fault In Our Stars' I went back to the L sofa I was sitting on a moment ago, this book is a book that I always wanted to read til the end but never got the time to do so, and i'm pretty sure, I won't  get to finish it today as well, but I promise I will finish it, maybe not right not, but one day, I just need to not have a distraction.

Sitting down on the sofa, I got my phone that was laying on the table and went straight to the Camera, to take a picture of my hot chocolate mug and book,
'Enjoying my Saturday with a book and a hot chocolate, how are you guys spending your weekends?^^' I posted the photo on Twitter, in just seconds I got a lot of retweets and favorites, reading few of the replies. I smiled to myself knowing that my fans are enjoying their evening as much as I am enjoying mine.

I turned my phone off and throwed it next to me, put the TV on mute and letting myself get lost in the book and into another world..

I looked at the TV and realised it's finally Sungjae and Joy's segment, I've been reading for the whole first 35minutes of the show, and almost missed out on their turn, last time it ended with both of them getting a mission card, letting them know they now have a house. They held hands, and now I'm watching them still hold hands and opening their new home and exploring.

The two of them entered the bedroom to see the bed and the couple pajamas placed on top. Joy jumped to sit on top of the bed and Sungjae joined her.
They were extremely being shy on the bed together and felt a bit awkward. Looking into each other’s eyes shyily. They decided to change into their couple pajamas and meet again in the living room.

After a while of watching the show, Joy seems to be going to surprise Sungjae and s, it was BTOB’s comeback showcase where BTOB would be performing their new song, she had personally written all of the messages around the room and planned things out to surprise Sungjae. 

The other members fooled around and even held hands and went around in a circle around the present box. Sungjae wanted to quickly open it assuming she would have been squatting in there, Once they opened the box, Joy wasn’t in there, as helium filled balloons came flying out. She surprised him and the rest of the members by entering through the door with a cake in hand to celebrate their showcase and had Sungjae blow out the candles.

Sungjae is all smiley and happy and seems to be enjoying his life, I'm worried by joining the program I could ruin everything for him, that makes me afraid. And I envy Joy a bit, honestly. The way sungjae makes her laugh with the little things and how they're getting used to each other now,

It makes me miss the old times, I know, I shouldn't be acting like a child and saying I want the old times to be back, but I do just miss it so much, I miss Sungjae and I miss every little time we spent together. And I just want to see him at least even once to say Hi.

Sighing, I got off the sofa and went to my room, the room I share with my eonnie Vin and dongsae Irene, me and Irene sleep in a double decker bed, 
she sleeps on the upper part and I sleep on the bottom, while Vin has her bed on the left of ours.

"Oh, our little baby bird is finally up, want mummy to give you some food?" I said teasing her, Irene was sitting on her bed and going through her SNS. She's always on her phone, and I worry for her eyes sometimes, she's really obsessed with SNS, I tell you.

"Shut up," she says, rolling her eyes.

"Did you see what's trending on Twitter and the news?" she asked.

"No, I was watching TV and I'm too lazy to go and get my phone right now," I said sitting on Vin's bed, folding my knees.

"Why? What's on the news?" I asked, she's our little group reporter, she somehow finds things too fast and tells us before we even hear it on our own or on TV.

"Well you better check it yourself this time," she smirks . I don't like when she does that it can only mean something is going on. 

"Come on,  at least give me a hint." I said, suddently wanting to know what's going on.

"Well, maybe it's your soon to be husband" she says smiling cheekily.

"Stop teasing, Irene. And tell me already" I sighed

"But i'm serious"  she says 

"You're so lucky unnie, I can't believe he's going to be your husband" she says dreamily

"Virtual husband, " I said, getting a little nervous and wondering who could it be.
I don't want to check, I'm going to meet h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter