Angry kiss

A thousand kisses

Long time no see. ^^;;;

Sorry!! D: 
I really meant to update this earlier but got caught up in real life.

Happy holidays everyone! ^o^

 


The third time they kiss, it's out of anger.

Hyesung has been watching Eric and Minwoo out of the corner of his eyes for the last hour. They're in a room full of people, getting prepared for an interview. As a noona is silently doing his hair and make-up, he keeps throwing glances in his friends' direction, getting irritated as they laugh softly at what looks like private jokes, talking and playing video games on their consoles.

It is obvious that Eric and Minwoo have been getting closer these past few weeks. Hyesung wouldn't have minded to share his best friend with the main dancer if he hadn't discovered a disturbing thing that had happened mere days before.

They had kissed, Minwoo had randomly admitted in an interview. Minwoo and Eric had kissed because the weird leader had wanted to know exactly how it felt to kiss a man, for real.

For real.

With that thought, Hyesung's eyes narrow when Minwoo suddenly hugs Eric, both members laughing their asses off.

Weren't they a little too close? Two men weren't supposed to behave that way. They weren't supposed to kiss each other either. Despite his thoughts, Hyesung can't help but imagine the scene, over and over again, and as every time, he feels an unexpected anger when he pictures them kissing slowly, in a romantic atmosphere.

Disgusting.

Hyesung's nose wrinkles. When he looks up to watch the pair again, deep dark eyes are staring at him. Eric's still face seems to judge him somehow and after staring back for a few seconds, Hyesung averts his eyes.

He is definitely not blushing at being caught staring.

***

About an hour later, the interview ends and Hyesung's anger has not abated, quite the contrary. He can't help but stare again and roll his eyes as Eric and Minwoo giggle once again. He averts his eyes, furious to be distracted by the pair. It is ridiculous after all, isn't it? It's not like he is jealous or anything. Eric can kiss whoever the hell he wants, girl or boy, he doesn't care.

But when they're asked to pose for a few photos, Hyesung seizes the opportunity to take his revenge.

He doesn't even know why he acts so childishly, why he needs to make a spectacle of himself, but he gloats inwardly when he sees the clearly displeased, disapproving little frown on Eric's face as he openly flirts with Junjin.

His baby bird doesn't seem to mind though when his mommy bird leans in to peck him and he even goes along with the joke until Eric grabs the younger man's hair before their lips touch, making him cry out in pain.

"What are you doing motherer?" Eric warns Junjin with a low voice. "That's disgusting."

Pouting, Junjin doesn't reply. It's surely better this way. The leader can be scary sometimes.

On the other hand, Hyesung stares challengingly at Eric until he stares back, eyes dark and intense, but none of them says anything.

***

When they're back at the dorm, that's an entirely different story. The other members have left to meet with some trainees, letting their two hyungs head first to their flat and prepare the dinner. And as Hyesung expected, as soon as they're alone, Eric just won't shut up.

"What was that?" Eric asks him for the umpteenth time as he keeps following him like a mad puppy in the empty corridor that leads them to the Shinhwa quarters.

Sighing, Hyesung rolls his eyes and finally turns around to glare at him as he opens the door.

"What was what?"
"You know what I'm talking about," Eric answers, glaring back at him.
"No I don't."

Walking briskly towards their small kitchen, Hyesung ignores him again, and after shutting the door, the leader follows him inside, swearing angrily.

"I already told you not to do that! It isn't good for Shinhwa!"

Flabbergasted at his obvious double standards, Hyesung snorts loudly and turns around abruptly. Eric stops dead in his tracks but they're already nose to nose. Their eyes momentarily widen at their sudden proximity but Hyesung's anger quickly helps him recover.

"What? I can't do what?" he nearly spats.
"You just can't kiss a member on set on a whim," Eric finally says. "Is that so hard to understand?"
"You're the one to talk! I can't kiss Junjin but you can kiss Minwoo, huh?"

Hyesung is secretly satisfied when Eric momentarily looks like he has been punched in the stomach, but it doesn't last.

"It's different," the leader argues, still staring at him and stuttering a little. "I- I didn't kiss him live during an interview. Why would you do that?"
"Why would I? I can't believe it," Hyesung scoffs incredulously to his face. "I can't kiss him as a joke but you kissing Minwoo for real and bragging about it to everyone is okay? Really?"

Eric doesn't answer immediately, seeming somewhat uneasy.

"It wasn't like that. I- I didn't think Minwoo would actually talk about it. It was just... an experiment of sorts."
"An experiment of sorts?" Hyesung repeats mockingly, arching his eyebrows. "For what purpose?"
"I just needed to know... to compare..." Eric hesitates, avoiding his eyes.

Hyesung isn't sure if he really wants to know why Eric wanted to experiment with Minwoo but he waits for an explanation anyway. Eric doesn't continue his sentence though, and the singer's irritation rises again.

"Whatever. Kiss whoever you want, I don't care."

He tries to leave again, upset by their conversation and feeling suddenly hungry for food, when Eric firmly grabs his arm and takes a step forward, making Hyesung step back against the wall. The leader's eyes are so dark and his stare so intimidating that Hyesung instantly bites back the spontaneous insult coming up his throat.

"Do you?" Eric asks, staring hard at him.

He takes another step forward, their bodies slightly touching, and this time, Hyesung fights back the urge to wriggle out of the trap he's fallen into. Their red, angry faces are close, and the building tension as they look at each other is quickly suffocating Hyesung but he doesn't look away, too proud to lower his glare first.

" off."

But Eric doesn't move, nor does Hyesung. He doesn't want to be the first to yield, even if he feels like he's slowly losing. Eric's serious, handsome face is totally mesmerizing up that close. The singer blushes even more and his stare wavers a little, confused at that thought.

Eric seems to notice the slight hesitation and takes the opportunity to lean forward and kiss him, hard. His hands grasp Hyesung's hips, trapping him completely against the wall.

Hyesung is flushed and shocked at the unexpected, heated kiss, and even though his first reaction is to kiss him back as hard, biting at the invading lips, he grabs both of Eric's upper arms, tense and ready to push him away.

He doesn't though as the kiss lingers and deepens, soon becoming more passionate than angry as the battle of their tongues slowly turns into an impatient, steamy dance.

Barely a couple of minutes later, they're still in the same shy position, their hands moist and kissing hungrily, when the front door opens and shuts noisily, the other members entering the dorm and chattering happily. As struck by lightning, they both start at the noise and separate at once, hastily going to grab some plates and ingredients to prepare their dinner.

They automatically turn their back to each other, respectively hunched over the sink and table at opposite sides of the room as if nothing had just happened, but Hyesung's hands visibly shake and he's completely flustered. He leans forward, hoping that his long hair can hide his blushing cheeks and red bitten lips. His heart is beating so crazily fast he's dizzy, petrified at the thought that the others might have seen them.

The thick atmosphere doesn't elude the other members as they enter the small kitchen a few seconds later and look at their deadly silent friends, Minwoo and Junjin shivering theatrically at the awkward aura surrounding them.

"Are you really fighting again, hyungs? What is it this time?" Andy sighs tiredly when it is clear that the pair won't even look at each other, their faces a deep red in – what he thinks is – anger.

Neither Eric nor Hyesung answer.

TBC...