2/2

Stripes

  I opened the oven doors and the aroma of the freshly baked crème brulé lingered around the café. Taking out the finished tray, I replaced it with the new batch. I took one and placed in on  plate because it was hot. After placing it on a tray, I took it to Jimin. Jimin has been coming to the café a lot this passed few days and will send me home after I finish my shift. 

  We've clicked after just a few conversations . I guess we just really have a lot in common, dancing and singing are some hobbies we both share. Min- , I mean there was a guy that used to teach me how to dance and Jimin sort of reminds me of him when he taught me some moves from his dance club called BTS or something like that.

  My shift ended late as usual, I took out my apron and placed it in my cubicle locker. I took my bag and went out of the door and saw Jimin waiting for me by the lamppost. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a man, wearing a stripes hoodie. I turned to look at him fully, but he was gone. I felt like I've seen him before but where? I shrugged it off and walked to Jimin with a smile. 

  I pushed him playfully and he pouted which caused me to laugh because he cannot do 애교.

  "Chimchim, it's late so why do you have to wait for me everyday? Do your parents not worry or something?” I asked him.

  "Because I want to and besides, I live with my brother so he doesn't mind. He has things he needs to attend to, according to him." He smiled as he shrugged his shoulders and answered. 

  We walked in the dark alley towards my apartment. He put an arm over my shoulders and smiled as we enjoyed the silence, which was peaceful and quiet. I felt someone following us. I turned but no one was there. I raised a brow and frowned. I'm sure I heard footsteps. Jimin nudged me.

  "Hey what's wrong?" He questioned with a hint of worry in his voice.

  "I don't know. I've been having the feeling of someone following me this passed few days and coincidentally, I've been seeing this guy wearing stripes outside of the café and on some days, he would order cappuccinos." I explained as we walked. 

 

He bit his lips to prevent from laughing. "Its probably your imaginations, Yeon." He said I nodded . He's probably right. 


  The next day went on as usual but the only difference is, apparently the girls in school has created a fanclub. It's crazy. One of them renamed their parent's restaurant, 'Pork Jimin'. It's kind of funny but still crazy. They would glare at me because Jimin would sit with me during lunch and follow me most of the time. I guess it's one of the annoying things you have to put up with if you have good looks.

  Jimin had to stay in school for detention because he shouted at one of the students in the hallways. Which in this case, his fangirls. He was just annoyed because of them. So now, he wouldn't be able to wait for me after work because after detention, his parents called to meet at Gangnam. So I'm alone tonight.

  I put on my apron and put down my bag. I gathered my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I pin my fringe into a hump with a clip and put on the new necklace he bought me. I smiled staring into the mirror. I greeted the other staff and went to brew some coffee. I took the bag of coffee beans, scooped a few and placed it inside the machine. I wiped my hand on my apron and walked to the cashier. I passed the café latte to the customer.

  "That will be 5500won." I informed and collected the bill from him with a smile. He also placed a few hundred win in the tip box and walked off. I wiped my sweat. I wonder what he's doing now. The door bell indicating that a costumer walked in. I snapped out of my thoughts and lifted up my head.

  "Welcom-" It's the stripes guy 

  I recompose myself and asked as he walked towards the counter.

 "Cappuccino as usual?" I said secretly trying to see his face under the hoodie.

  He nodded and I walked away and brewed the coffee. I took the cup and served it with a fake smile. "That would be 4000won." I took the money from him and placed it inside the counter. 

 I bowed slightly and pretended to wipe the display areas. I expected him to walk away but he just stood there . I eyed him and I saw his smirk. I was surprised when he came behind the counter. The next thing I knew,

 

I out.


  "형? I'm home! Hyuk 형! " Jimin called out as he walked in the house.

  He placed his things on the kitchen counter. It was dark but he didn't bother to switch on the lights. He was about to open his door but he saw a stripes hoodie on the floor outside his brother's room. He raised a brow and opened the door and switched on the lights.

 

  He stood there not believing what he saw. 

 

 

  A girl tied up in a chair, mouth covered with tape with teary eyes and Minhyuk standing beside her.

 

 

 

 

  "SOYEON?!"


*애교: Acting Cute

*헝: Older Brother

 

 

AND THAT'S IT GUYS!!! MINI ONESHOT "STRIPES" STARRING PARK JIMIN AND YOU!! MUAHAHHAHA SUSPENSE HEHE READ MY OTHER STORY STARRING JEON JUNGKOOKIEEEEEE AND YOU WITH JIMIN AS A SIDE CHARACTER !! : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1007907/my-partner-jeon-jungkook-fluff-you-originalcharacter-jimin-bts-jungkook-taehyung

LOVE YOU ALL XOXO