New School

My Angel

YOUR POV

 

“You gonna be okay baby?” my mum asked, looking over at me. I nodded and took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. It is the start of a new school term and I’ve transferred to a new school because I had a hard time at my previous one due to bullies. It eventually caused me to suffer from depression and made me try to kill myself. Twice. But I am better now, and no one will ever guess that I suffered from depression. They will probably just think that I am normally very quiet (which is true now) and unless they stare a little too hard and too long at my right arm, they probably won’t notice a cut that leads from the middle of it to my wrist. It isn’t much of a concern though, because it has faded a lot and I didn’t plan on talking to anyone anyway so I guess no one will see it.

 

I entered the office and bowed at the secretary before explaining that I am a new student. Upon receiving my timetable and a map of the school from her, I left the office with five minutes to spare. However, a minute later, I concluded that I was lost. I have always been horrible at reading maps and it was not helping that the school is a huge one and that the students around me all seemed to be rushing to their classes.

 

“Gosh…”

 

“Hey, need help?”

 

I looked up from the school map, only to meet the gorgeous brown eyes of a tall and handsome guy.

 

“Uhmm yeah I’m new and kind of lost…” I said quietly. He took my timetable looked it over before looking up and smiling at me.

 

“So ______ huh? Come on, I’ll bring you there. I’m Seungcheol by the way,” I nodded and muttered a thanks. He has a really nice voice.

 

“Here you go. See you around!” he flashed me a smile and disappeared when we reached my classroom.

 

“How do you know Seungcheol oppa?”

“Is he your brother?”

“Who are you”

 

I was bombarded with questions the moment I entered the classroom. I looked up, surprised. Is being brought to my classroom by a tall and handsome guy with a nice voice because I was lost such a big deal? Many of the girls were staring at me, expecting answers while a few of them looked a little pissed off.

 

“Girls just leave her alone,” another girl suddenly stood in front of me and face the girls with her arms crossed.

 

“Yeah unless you girls want me to go and tell your dear oppas about how you are bothering others to no end just because Seungcheol helped her out when she was lost,” a guy appeared beside me.

 

“Neh oppa…” the girls replied while glaring at the other girl.

 

 “Don’t glare at Crystal either.”

 

“Hey you okay? I’m Minggyu.  Don’t worry about them, they’re just obsessed fangirls,” the guy turned to me while flashing a killer smile. When I said that Seungcheol is tall, he really is. But this guys is even taller. 

 

“Yeah they’re a pain in the but its fine they won’t really do anything. I’m Crystal, I’m guessing you’re a new student?” Crystal smiled. She is a really pretty and slim girl with long black hair and an amazing figure.

 

I nodded in response, “I’m _______.”

 

Soon classes started and throughout the day, I got the know more about the school from Crystal, who is my new seat mate. Apparently, she and Minggyu are twins and Minggyu is a part of the popular and handsome clique in the school, which includes Seungcheol as well. That is the reason why the girls are so obsessed with Seungcheol and also listened so well to Minggyu when he helped me out earlier.

 

“Come on, we’ll go introduce you to Seventeen!” Crystal said to me excitedly as classes ended for the day.