Chapter 2 Jinx 1st day of highschool

I'm not fat I'm chubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing up making breakfast Jinx came running into the kitchen and tackled you.

"Sis.....I thought I told you to change your clothes."

You sighed a pushed him into his seat and brushed his bangs out of his eyes.

"You ready for breakfast"

Jinx nodded happily and hugged your side, he squeezed you tightly as you hugged him back.

"Whats for breakfast?"

"Simple my dear brother Chocolate pancakes with chocolate sauce and sliced strawberries."

"Looks good sweety!"

You smiled at your mother and watched her devour the stack in front of her within seconds.

"Oh that was yummy is there anymore"

You nodded to her and place another stack infront of her with a smile, your mother always loved your cooking she wouldn't go a day without some. Thinking about what was happening today you remembered that Jinx was skipping 9th grade so he could be in the same classes as you.

"Hey Lil bro what do you think about today,I mean joining me in highschool"

He stared at you for a bit, chocolate sauce was on his cheek but he didn't notice, he smiled at you innocently.

"I get to be with you all day this is amazing"

You gently rubbed his hair strangely enough fixing his unbrushed locks. He was adorable, you kissed his cheek that had the sauce on it successfully getting the chocolate sauce off and leaving him a blushing mess.

"You had chocolate sauce on your cheek" you said with a small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter