Chapter 1 Weird family

I'm not fat I'm chubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today you felt fluffy so that means that you would be wearing a fluffy cute outfit for today.

You decided on a cute bunny outfit that your mom had made a few days ago, you found it quite cute and wanted to wear it to school. Your teachers we're use to coming to school with different outfits depending on your mood, although your school had uniforms they didn't mind your outfits. Anyway as you got dress you remembered that you had to wake up your younger brother, Jinx. Jinx had a sister complex and often followed you around, but you didn't mind this was a form of his love and you accepted it all the way. You had just closed your bedroom door and when you turned around you came face to chest with Jinx.

Jinx was extremely handsome with brown eyes and easy to style black hair. He was 193.04 centimeters or 6'4 and easily towered over your 5'8

"(Name) your not going anywhere looking like that" he whispered still half asleep. 

You looked at him for a moment before making him lean down and kissed his forehead and whispered a good morning before walking downstairs.

"Jinx be dress by the time I'm done with breakfast"

You heard some shuffling and something fall but you ignored it,  whatever he broke you would fix it later. After a few short minutes you heard someone fall down the stairs before they enter the kitchen.

"Morning Mom" you said without looking away from the stove.

"Call me Mommy" she pouted cutely before sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter