Chapter 3 The Next Step

I'm not fat I'm chubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After cleaning up the table and stuffing your bunny backpack with textbooks you headed to the front door with bright eyes.

Jinx hurry up or I'm leaving you

With the speed of a lion he raced down the stairs and was by your side slightly blushing while holding your hand.

"Jinx your too cute sometimes" you teased smiling at him.

He blushed harder and tried to hide his face from your view, you gave him a quick peck on the cheek before pulling him out the door. 

"High school is amazing, there are some meanies but other than that it's an amazing."

Jinx Pov

She just loved teasing me, giving me kisses, wearing cute outfits and treating me like her boyfriend. My cheek felt warm where she kissed me, her lips felt soft against my skin, her hand fit perfectly into mines. I love her, she's my perfect and cute older sister, she began to tell me about High school, trying to calm my nervousness. For a while it worked until we came reached the gate, my grip on her hand tighten and she smiled at me, settling my nervousness but caused butterflys in my stomach. 

"Relax I'm sure that you'll be accepted in no time"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter