Cinderella

Gtop Shorts

I watched all the Cinderella's, old and the new resently so this is what happened. It's definitely re-made but I hope you like it, and I hope this tries you down until I can update New years eve again. Enjoy


 

Its the Dinesty of Choi and country is run by one Nobel family. The king and queen were the most loving and gracious rulers, and no one could ever think of someone better to run the land. Ever since prince Dongwook was married and crowned king the people of the kingdom had been waiting for the moment they would produce a air. Time pasted but there was still no sign the queen was pregnant. The advisors of the castle where starting to worry that there woul dbe no air, and the king would never take another women, he loved the queen to much. Dongwook tried everything he could, he called all the doctors of the kingdom and even the wizards but nothing worked. Dongwook was starting worry more then ever if he could not produce a air the whole kingdom would fall after he was gone. 

Then one day while Dongwook was in his study, Shin Minah came running in through the doors with her lady's and waiting running in behind her trying to keep up. With excitment ans happiness in her eyes she spoke, "my darling I'm pregnant" Dongwook sat stunned, then a huge smile took over his face and he jumped up hugging and kissing his wife "my beautiful queen". And 9 months later on November 4th 1700 Choi Dongwook and Shin Minah were gifted a beautiful son. They named him Seunghyn and he was to be the most generous, kind, and thoughtful prince/future king the land will ever see. 

Over the years Seunghyn grew into a great man, he always went to all his lessons on time and finished all his work. In training he was the best swords man the people had ever seen, and he had a way with the horses, they would always behave and they all loved him. He was truly the most nobal man, but there was one problem, Seunghyun had yet to find a wife, if he was going to be king he would have to find a bride. 

When November 4th 1724 approached Dongwook was getting anxious Seunghyun was coming of age, and no women stood with him. Dongwook had tried everything to find his son a suitable mate, He had thrown parties and invited his friends from all over who had daughters, but Seunghyun didn't take to any of them. "I just don't know what wrong with him" Shin Minah smiled and walked over to her husband "darling don't force him, he's still young", Dongwook gave a dramatic sign and stood "he's about to be 24 and he still doesn't have a bride! when we got married I was 22" Sin Minah laughed at her husband "it's not like he's bad looking either, and all the girls I have showm him have been more then beautiful" Sin Minah gave him a soft smile "how about I talk to him" Dongwook exhaled "you can try, I don't what it will come to but you can try". 

Sin Minah walked out of her and Dongwook's bedroom closing the door softly, "what am I going to do". She walked down to where Seunghyyn's room was located, knock*knock* "I'm busy dad" Sin Minah smiled and pushed the door open, "it's no your father darling" Seunghyun looked up from his desk and smiled at his mom "hello mother, what can I do for you" Sin Minah walked over and sat down across from her son "my darling your birthday is coming up" Seunghyun's smile fell and he put his quill down. "Mother don't you start to", "I don't know what your talking about" Seughyun groaned and stood up "Seunghyun sit down I just want to talk to you". "Mother I know what your going to say" Sin Minah stood up "what, what am I going to say" Seunghyun groaned "your going to say that I haven't found girl to marry, and trust me I know, father has said it enough times" Sin Minah gave a sad smile "is it the girls we show you, is it the looks" Seunghyun sat on the end of his bed staring intently at his mother "you could say it's the looks" Sin Minah rushed over sitting beside him "looks really?, tell me what like darling tell me and i'll find you the perfect girl" Seunghyun laughed bitter void of emotion "I like sharper jaws, thin but broad shoulders" Sin Minah looked at him Seunghyun turned and looked at her "I like men mom" Sin Minah watched as tears spilled from her sons eyes "i'm sorry mother i'm so sorry" Seunghyun put his head in his hands Sin Minah sat shocked. What was she going to tell her husband? but all she knew was if this is was what Seunghyun was then she would except and love him no matter who he loved. Sin Minah looked at her son "darling dry your tears i'm not mad at you nor am I going to stop loving you". 

After the shock of having your only son liking men, Sin Minah continued on with her normal life of dealing with her husband and with planning Seunghyn's 24th birthday party. Every year the whole kingdom would be invited to the princes birthday party. This year was special, one was becuase Dongwook expected Seunghyun a bride and the other was becuase it was also his coming of age. "Mom what am I supposed to do! dad expects me to find a wife and give him granchildren" Shin Minah signed "Seunghyun maybe you could just find a wife and I don't know.." Seunghyun turned to his mother and glared "what marry her some how have kids with her then never sleep with her again" Sin Minah stood stunned "Seunghyun don't you yell at me i'm on your side here", "mom my party is in two days!" Sin Minah signed and grabbed her sons hands holding them in hers "my darling you'll be find, just do what you've been doing right" Seunghyun groaned "and what avoid women for the rest of my life" Shin Minah looked down "ummm well maybe not avoid" Seunghyun groaned louder "or tell my father that I like men, mother neither sound appealing to me" Shin Minah smiled "maybe he'll understand, I mean I did, right?" Seunghyun nodded giving his mom a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. 

 

The party was marvelous, the huge ballroom glowed with the light of every candle. Seunghyun stood by his father watching all the women dance in their beautiful dresses. "What do you think son?" Dongwook asked putting a hand on his shoulder "good father very good" Dongwook turned to face Seunghyun "what's wrong my boy, is the party not to your liking" Seunghyun gave a half hearted laugh "no, the partys great its just.." Seunghyun stopped when out of the corner of his eye he spotted a flash of gold and red. There in the entrance stood a beautiful girl in a red and gold hanbok, her hair was long and black, her lips a light pick and pouted out, and her skin looked as white as bones and as soft as silk. Seunghyun moved quickly to his fathers surprise, and went to greet the beautiful girl. Walking with confidence Seunghyun contemplated what has happened to him "I like men...don't I?" . When he reached her he bowed low "hello gongjui" (the daughter of a king and queen) Seunghyun greeted coming up from his bow. The girl in turn bowed "good evening wonja" (the first born son and heir to the throne) Seunghyun smiled, even her voice was beautiful, "may I have this dance" the girl nodded letting him take her hand. Seunghyun lead her to the dance floor under the eye of all the other guest and his parents. Shin Minah walked over to her still stunned husband "Dongwook whats wrong" Dongwook just pointed to his son and the unknown girl he was dancing with Shin Minah followed his finger and gasped "O my goodness" Dongwook nodded a smirk forming on his face "I told you all he needed was the right girl". 

"What's your name" Seunghyun asked while placing his hand on the girls slim hip, the girl looked into his eyes "guess" she said, Seunghyun laughed staring deeper into her brown eyes "I am your wonja so demand you tell me your name" the girl giggled at his cute boldness and moved her hand up to his neck pulling his head so she could whisper in his ear. "its Jiyong" Seunghyun smiled "Jiyong" he let the syllables roll off his tongue "perfect". 

As the night wore on Seunghyun and Jiyong talked about everything. Seunghyun found her so intrusting, but the one thing that was bothering him was why was he so attracted to this "girl". Seunghyun had tried with women before and things didn't even as you put it "get started" he couldn't even get it up. But Jiyong she was different he could feel the conection they had mixed with a tint on lust on his part. Seunghyun snapped out of his thoughts when he saw his mother aproaching "hello gonjui, my I barrow my son" Jiyong nodded with a smile "of course wangbi" (kings wife) Seunghyun stold and whispered in Jiyong's ear "I'll be back". 

"What is it mother" Shin Minah turned "so you like men hmmm" Seunghyun signed and leaned against the wall "I don't understand either, she just amazing mother" Shin Minah smiled "Seunghyun as long as your happy I don't care who you love" Seunghyun hugged her "thank you mother" Shin Minah nodded "now go back to her". Seunghyun smiled and hurried back to Jiyong. But she wasn't there Seunghyun frowned and looked around "Jiyong!" he called. Then out of the corner of his eye he spotted a flash of red running out the main arch way leading outside. Seunghyun jumped into action and started running toward the door, "Jiyong!" he yelled, but Jiyong only ran quicker. "Jiyong wait!" Seunghyun ran and tried to grab her rist, Jiyong turned "don't follow me wonja" Seunghyun stopped looking like a kicked puppy "but Jiyong we have so much in common, I thought you liked me" Jiyong tried to be strong but Seunghyun could see the hidden saddness in her eyes "we can't be together wonja" Seunghyun wanted to fight, "but why" his voice died. Jiyong gave him a small smile and started running again, before she reached the exit she tripped and one of her sashes fell off. Seunghyun's eyes widened but Jiyong just kept running. His shoulders slumped and he just stood there unmoving. After what seemed like hours Seunghyun walked over and picked up the sash holding it in his hands. "Seunghyun where is your friend" Seunghyun turned eyes red from trying to stop the tears from falling, "she left mother" Shin Minah undstood immediately and she pulled her son into a hug. 

After about a week of Seunghyun mopping Shin Minah barged into his room "ok we are going to look for her" Seunghyun looked up from his paper looking skeptical Shin Minah signed "come on well search the city, I will not stand to watch you mope around any longer" Seunghyun just looked back down at his paper Shin Minah walked over and grabbed the sash that had been on Seunghyuns shelf ever since he picked it up. "No! mother, don't touch it" Shin Minah just pulled it out of his reach, "Seunghyun look at yourself, I did not raise a man that gives up" Seunghyun put his head down, "but were to I even start looking". Shin Minah smiled "thats why you have me darling" she said as she patted his cheek, "now lets go find this girl". 

The next morning Seunghyun and Shin Minah went and saddled up their horses, they would be spending most of the day riding around the village looking for  Jiyong. Once they where saddle up they started their journey into town, Seunghyun was very quiet at first and Shin Minah worried for her son. "Mother I want you to know how greatful I am that you're helping me" Shin Minah looked over at her son he looked very forlorn but still gave her a small smile. "Seunghyun you know I would do anything for you" he nodded looking back to the road in front of them. 

After five long hours of searching they were approaching the last house that was at the edge on town. "Mother I don't think i'll ever find love" Shin Minah patted his shoulder "come on darling we have one more house don't loose hope yet". Shin Minah walked up the garden path of he lovely house, not as big as the castle but larger then most homes in their village. Seunghyun lifted the dragon knocker and *Blam Blam Blam* let it fall against th door. They waited ten seconds before the door opened to a very traditional looking Korean women. Lifting her head she gasped "O my lord" she bowned low "wongbi and wonja what brings you to my humble home?" Shin Minah smiled "raise my friend we are here looking for a certain girl, what is your name" the women lifted her head "I'm Shin Yong wangbi, but I have to say I have no daughter it's only me and my son Jiyong here" Seunghyun who had been silent looked up "Mother" Shin Minah smiled "I knew it". "Shin Yong" the women looked up "yes" Shin Minah turned to her son giving him a wishful smirk "may we come in and meet your son" Shin Yong looked stunned but who was she to refuse the wangbi and wongbi. "Of course he has just run to the market but he will be back soon" Shin Minah nodded smiling at her. 

Seunghyun was freaking out, he was worried and happy and excited. Jiyong was a pretty uncommon name in their town. They walked with Shin Yong into a lovely sitting room that was beautifully decorated. Seunghyun along with his mother sat on one of the couches. Seunghyun was playing with his hands behond nervous Shin Minah laughed inwardly at her son before turning to Shin Yong who was sitting across from them, "so Shin Yong what is Jiyong like?" the women looked skeptical "Jiyong's not in trouble is he?" Shin Minah laughed "no no of course not it will become apparent to why we are here soon Shin Yong, so don't you worry". After a few more minutes with some pleasance smalltalk from Shin Minah since Seunghyun seemed to be mute the front door opened. "I'm home mother" a voice called quickly after Seunghyun head snapped up looking towards the entrence way. "I'm in here Jiyong, we have guests" foot steps followed, "really who". 

Jiyong walked into the room holding a large bag of rice his eyes widening upon seeing who was sitting in his living room. Its her or him Seunghyun thought brain moving faster then the fastest horse in the kingdom. "Jiyong?" the mans eyes widened "S..seunghyun" Shin Yong gasped standing and looking some what angry at her son, "Jiyong! that is your Wonja" she turned to Shin Minah "wangbi I am sorry I did not raise him to be so disrespectful" Shin Minah waved her off politely "if I were Jiyong I would be shocked to, do not worry Shin Yong" Shin Yong eyes widened "why would you be shocked?". "Seunghyun you weren't supposed to look for me I told you we couldn't be together" Seunghyun moved closer making Jiyong back up "but Jiyong did you not feel the connection we had, I I fell in love with you" Jiyong's eyes widened "no stop! I'm a man! and and I told you we couldn't.." Shin Minah raised her hand making Jiyong stop mid sentence. "Now Jiyong why do you say that you can't be with my son? is he not go enough for you? not good looking enough? hmmm what is it?" Jiyong looked stunned "what?" Shin Minah smiled "Jiyong do you wish to marry my Seunghyun" Jiyong stood still not saying anything. Shin Minah turned to an equally stunned Shin Yong, "Shin Yong what do you wish of your son" Shin Yong looked into her eyes "I just want my Jiyong to be happy Wangbi" Shin Minah smiled "so we want the same thing for our sons then" Shin Yong nodded. "Well Jiyong do you love Seunghyun" Jiyong looked at her "but but i'm a man Wangbi", "so?" Jiyong looked back to Seunghyun who had not stopped staring at him, "I do love him Wangbi, I dressed as a girl that night to just have some fun, I did not expect to meet the love of my life" Seunghyun gasped and moved forward cupping Jiyong's soft cheeks smashing their lips together. Shin Minah smiled turning to Shin Yong whos mouth was wide open "I'll explain to you later Shin Yong, but for now do they have your blessing" Shin Yong looked back to Shin Minah "I bless who ever he wants to love Wangbi". 

And they lived happily ever after. 

FIN 


im sorry I got lazy couldn't write anymore. ps not edited will do later. pps love you guys