Trapped (part one)

Gtop Shorts

 

OK enough time for some lovey dovey fluff and drama enjoy!


 

Jiyong sat at his desk listening as the rain pounded down on his office window. It was getting pretty late and Jiyong wanted held home before the storm got worst. Shaking a bit hearing a far off grumbling sound, "I really hope there's no Lightning" he thought to himself. His momories from long ago coming back to him. 

 

Flash Back

It was a late night on saturday and little 5 year old Jiyong was still awake. His baby sitter was down stairs watching tv not knowing he was awake. His parents had gone out for the night so he was left with Dara a girl who lived down the street to watch him. 

*Crack* A flash of lightning sounded from outside his window. Little Jiyong let out a yelp and dove deeper under the covers trying to hide from the unembodied force. *Crack* Another loud bang, Jiyong had tears streaming down his face, his cheeks red from the heat under the blankets. All he wanted was his mom and dad to be home. He wanted his mom to tell everything was ok and that the lightning couldn't hurt him, and he wanted his dad to protect him when he didn't  believe his mom. They would always be there, but tonight they were not. His thoughts traveled to the only other person who could calm him down even in his mind. Seunghyun. He was a big chubby boy with thick eyebrows and long legs. He and Jiyong had been friends for 2 years now and they were inseparable always playing together. *Crack* Jiyong whimpered closing his eyes "I'm fine, I'm not alone, I'm fine" he chanted to himself drifting off slowly thinking of his big friend. 

When hemanged to fall asleep. Still under the covers he dreamed of a world with no lighning and ice cream everywhere. Seunghyun loved ice cream so he could live with him in the world. The colours would always be bright, never grey and black like the storms he was so afraid of. It was such a nice dream then.

"Jiyong, Jiyong! wake up" Jiyong whinned "mommy?", "no sweetie it's not your mommy, we have to go Jiyong  theres been an accident". Jiyong pulled the covers down from his face looking at Dara's mom, "where's my mommy" Dara's mom gave him a sad smile "come on baby lets go, your grandma and auntie are waiting for you". 

When they got to the hospital Jiyong saw his grandma along with his auntie sitting close together in the waiting room. His grandma was crying and his auntie was holding her close. When she looked up and spotted Jiyong she whispered to his grandma who looked up to. Her face was stained with tears, but she opened her arms wide, Jiyong let go of Dara's mums hand running over to her. "Grandma were's mommy and daddy" his grandma just held him crying louder. He looked up at his auntie "baby mommy and daddy have gone away for awhile"  Jiyong blinked "what do you mean gone away? when are they coming back?" his auntie gave me a small smile with more tears streaming down her red cheeks, "they won't be home baby, they're not on earth anymore". And *Crack* went the lightning in his heart, "gone from earth, like grandpa?" auntie nodded. "No more mommy, and no more daddy" his auntie cried more bringing him close to her chest. That was the worst day of his life. 

Within the span of 2 weeks after he was told he could no longer see his parents, they had a funeral, packed up his home, and moved him away from his best friend. Jiyong would live with his grandma, then auntie when his grandma passed away. He hated lightning even more and couldn't stand it, he was scream and throw tantrums when ever a lightning storm hit. 

End of Flash back

Jiyong had lost his parents that night. After that there was no one left who could ease the pain the lightning caused him. Every *crack* whipped him made his breath stop in his lungs. The metaphorical pain almost felt real to him now. His parents had been his protectors from the storm, but now he had to go threw it alone, that scared little boy had never left him. Slowly Jiyong stood packing up his things and putting on is coat. Locking up his office he made his way to the elevator. The department he worked for was on the 58th floor, and the building it self had 62 floors in total. Clicking the button he waited, when the doors *dinged* and slid open he walked in hitting the button for the parking garage. Once the doors closed and elevator gave a small jerk before making its way down.

Jiyong let small sigh when the elevator stopped at the 54th floor and the doors *dinged* open and a tall man stepped in. Jiyong took in a sharp inhale.

He was gorgeous. His department was on a lower floor so Jiyong had never talked to him, but they always left work at the same time everyday.

The doors closed and he car started moving again. Then *crack* the elevator jerked up then down, the lights went off. The sound of thunder outside sounded like the after shocks of a bomb in Jiyong's mind. He let out a broken sob and slid down the wall hands firmly planted over his ears. The other man in the elevator jumped a bit at the sound of the thunder stepping back from the doors. "Hey are you ok?" he asked turning around to find Jiyong on the floor shaking and rocking back in fourth. "O my god what's wrong" he asked rushing over to were Jiyong was sitting. "O god o god o god" Jiyong shook when another shock of lightning sounded threw the walls of the elevator. "What's your name" he asked rubbing Jiyong's shoulders, "I'm I'm Ji...Jiyong", "nice to meet your Jiyong I'm Seunghyun". *Crack* Jiyong jumped forward tackling Seunghyun wrapping his arms around his neck, "I'm sorry I'm sorry" Jiyong said but didn't let go, Seunghyun was a little stunned but hugged him back. 

As Jiyong hugged him he felt a ease pass over him. His brain fell silent, no voices yelling at him. The warmth of Seunghyun's body made Jiyong feel safe. The lightning didn't even matter to him anymore. Jiyong was at peace, a feeling he had only felt when his parents were around, and and. Jiyong pulled back looking at Seunghyun in the eyes, "Seunghyun?" Seunghyun just stared at him. Jiyong looked at him harder, dark eyes looking right back at him. His eyebrows were still thick, cheek bones high, and hair as dark as the shadows. "Do you rememebr me?". 


I'm gonna make this a 2 part