Skip nº 2.

Skip Series

Skip nº 2

She sighs closing her eyes feeling tired, between her hands was a steaming cup of coffee that gave her a bit of warmith and hides part of her face in the big and confy scarf that covered her neck; the little bell that rings near the door let her know that there's a new client at the Café. A very adorable blush covers her cheeks when she sees who was it.

A tall figure, her body tone thanks to exercise was safety cover from cold thanks to a black leather jacket and on top of that a big black and white coat with an abstract design, from her black hair she could see a turquoise green ribbon standing out and her long legs in a dressing pant, Choi Munjung always manage to take her breath away.

Looking up in all attention she sees how the girl orders with a smile and she can't help but play with her fingers over the cup that had a very curious mix of coffee and chocolate while sighing feeling defeated; she really wanted to simply come closer to the older girl and talk to her, that was what her friend Gibwoon had advise her to do but with her shy and scared nature she always felt a tight knot in at the mere idea of talking to the girl. Lost in her trouble thoughts, she doesn't notices the shadow that was coming close to her untill she felt a light touch on her arm, Taeyeon turns around confuses.

She cannot hide the impression when nooone else but Minjung herself was only a few steps away from her smiling like only she could, full of sweetness and warmith.

"Can i seat here?" Taeyeon scans the room around to find that there were in fact, empty tables at the Café but the older decides to share a seat; she nods dumbstruck blinking few times in a manner that the newcomer found adorable and amusing. "Thank you, Taeyeon-ah." The brunette can't help but point out the girl that was now sitting in front of her absolutelly amaze without thinking that the gesture might be considered offensive, even thou Minjung didn't seem to mind at all.
"Do you know me?" The younger has no ther option but tilt her head feeling weird out and Minjung simply chuckles; leaving an arm on the table resting her face in her hand, she smiles looking every action of the chestnut.
"How?" The raven hair girl straights her back and looks inside the pockets of her jacket for a little note that seems to be wrinkle by the passing time but for Taeyeon is not dificult at all to recognize it.
There it was, the curious little note she had left for the older girl on a cold winter morning; Taeyeon feeling ashamed, hides her face in the puffy scarf without looking eye contact with Minjung and is able to hear how the girl speaks whispering.
"Thanks." Then Minjung pets her hair messing it up fondly and by a quick glances at the watch on her wrist, she finds out ist's time to leave. Maybe it was too short but she was grateful anyway.

Minjung had restless weeks after finding that little but lovely note that had brighted her morning and had her motivated to work harder on trainning sessios; in the beginning she didn't have a clue of who could be the responsible for the gesture but after overhearing in the halls her classmate Gibwoon talking to a friend in common, Eunsook, about how the gesture itself was made from a dongsaeng named Taeyeon; she had dedicated herself to find the girl. And after a couple of hours of subornning Gibwoon herself, Minjung had managed to located Taeyeon.

What she didn't had come to imagine was that Taeyeon herself was the petite person she started to find in the middle of the crowd in her matches and competitions. Without knowing who she was, Minjung was still thankful of every shout of victory and she was filled with pride by reading her name on the signs the little one held in a supporting manner.

"See you later, Taeyeon-ah." She bows slightly and after petting her hair one last time, Minjung walks to wherever her feet said she needed to be at the hour. Taeyeon can only stareas the girl walks away in a slow pace and even thou the older girl can't see her, she nods repeatedly wanting to make sure of the promise made up to the air about a new encounter was real.
The non-expected vibration generated by her cellphone in the pocket of her coat surprises her and one she has the device in her hands, a furious blush rises up to her cheeks. It was no other than her friend Gibwoon.

It's a date.