Skip

Skip Series

The first time Taeyeong saw her was so early in the morning that it gave her the impression of not being real; walking around campus on a cold friday wearing a big coat and a cup of coffee to go, she was waiting for her friend Gibwoon.
Sitting on a bench near the green zones, she found herself thinking on how much she hated the art proyect that had her meeting her friends so early only to almost finish and come back home on sunset. Without any futher warning she comes to her line of sight like some kind of hallucinarion.

Her long and stylish figure, her hair was falling on her shoulders in a half ponytail from which she could see some unruly strands come off, her neck and shoulders were expose thanks to the very big and confy shirt with low neck from where it peak the subtle shade of black bra she had on. Her legs toned and tanned from long hours of exercise were showed in all beauty courtesy of the sporty and fashionable shorts she was modeling and finally some shoes needed for exercise were the last touch of her outfit.
Choi Minjung.

That was the name of the girl who stole every little breath she take everytime she look in attetion and nervousness at the track team. The Shinning Eagles were known in the city as a promising team and you would always refer to them as hardworkers, dedicates and full of life. A team of fit girls, concentrated on sports and they were slowly building a hot streak by winning several gold medals on locals competitions.
They would train everyday early in the morning before class started and finish the day the same way; she would feel even ashamed of her fragile self compared to those girls who exuded health and phisical condition.

Taeyeon sighs once more and follows the path the girl was making, a little route around the green zone on the west side of campus; she was so lost on the vision that she doesn't seem to notices that Gibwoon was already by her side so the blonde decides to bring her back to the real world placing a hand above her eyes.

"Hey, Tae." The girl captures the attention of the younger one and the brunette jumps when she realize that she's not alone.
"Unnie." She blinks and keeps the eye contact with the girl.
"Pretty, huh?" Following her eyes, she sees that Gibwoon was also watching Minjung train.
"She is beautiful." Says without thinking, breathing slowly and hears a strong, teasing laugh from her friend.
"Oh! My little Taebaby is still in love with Ming." Soon enough the blonde hugs her by the shoulders and messes with her hair.
"Unnie!" The little one stands trying to escape her attacker trying not to pay attention to the crimson blush that was sitting on her cheeks.
"Yeah! Ok, ok!" Gibwoon says as an apology. "Do we go now?" If it was up to her she would stay right there for hours so her very sweet friend would steal love sick stares at the athele but her grades were on huge danger so she couldn't afford it.
"Just a second." She moves away going to the same place she got her coffee from and comes back with a botlle of water. She asked for a piece of paper and pens of different colors, they slowly walk away without noticing how a very heated Minjung stops her tracks in front the same bench they were sitting on moments before and smiles sweetly as a silent thank you.

There, place on the bench was the little bottle of water that Taeyeon had bought which was now decorated with a little sign and she could read her name on it as well, surrouned with globes and a heart at the end plus a tiny message on the remain space.

Minjung-unnie, fighting!♡