Wake

Lost and Found

     Kyung stood up. He looked around, not seeing Jiho or anyone else. This was, of course, becoming more normal as the days went by. It was actually starting to get him down. During the first three days, he had hope towards someone finding him. But, as no one came, he started to settle down and try to at least get something to eat.

     Damn was he hungry.

     He found the occasional animal,(heck, it could be dead he don't care no more) killed it, checked it, then ate it. 

     Yesterday night, he had seen a car driving around the woods as if looking for something. He tried getting its attention, but it drove off without noticing. He was hoping it was some sort of help, maybe one of the others. Maybe Jiho.

     "Dammit."

    Kyung didn't like thinking about Jiho. It made it hard to sleep, and Kyung realized that he would probably die without sleep.

    Suddenly, small white flakes fell, becoming larger as the wind picked up.

    "Why does it have to snow? Why couldn't I have gotten lost in the summer, or spring..."

   Hours passed, with Kyung wandering in what became a large storm. He shivered, putting his arms around himself for warmth. Jiho would've wrapped his arms Kyung. Jiho...

   "DAMMIT." 

   Again, he didn't want to think about Jiho. He missed him too much. It was distracting. 

   Growing tired of wandering, he slumped down next to a tree, and dozed off from exhaustion.

   Next thing he knew, concerned voices woke him up, shaking him.