Listen.

Lost and Found

    Once the police came, Jiho told them about the footprints he had seen out in the woods area. He demanded that they go and look, not wanting to wait any longer for finding Kyung. Everyone went willingly. They soon reached the place where Jiho had seen the prints before. 

    "This way."

    The group traveled without hesitation, moving along the path of marks in the ground that lead to even thicker clumps of trees. The prints stopped abruptly at an opening leading them into a clearing. 

   "Maybe Kyung came in here,"Yukwon suggested.

   "I think he would've left some kind of mark if he came through," Minhyuk studied the ground.

   "How do you know?"

   "I don't." 

   "Exactly."

   "Guys, please," Jiho didn't want to listen to their banter. He was tired and was trying not to get distracted.

        # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

   After awhile, the group became tired and stopped to rest. They leaned against trees, and sat on fallen logs. They talked quietly until Jiho stopped them. 

   "Do you hear that?"

  Everyone stilled. Very faintly, they could hear a kind of rumbling sound. 

   "It sounds like snoring."

   "Yeah, you're right."

   Jiho lead them all toward the sound, and upon further inspection, it was indeed snoring. They moved closer still, and saw something. Someone. They immediately rushed over, trying to shake Kyung awake to help him.