Looking

Lost and Found

    He sat there, on his bed, after another unsuccessful day of looking. Jiho felt defeated. Kyung could be anywhere by now, probably lost and looking. Jiho sighed, but got back up. It was late; everyone else was asleep. He threw on a coat, shoes, and ran outside.

   "He's got to be in the woods..." Jiho muttered to himself.

   He got in the car, and drove off toward his destination.

   It was cold, and Jiho was strongly regretting coming outside. It's for Kyung, he reminded himself. You love him, you don't want to lose him. It kept him going.

  But not for long.

  After driving around for a while, searching the woods, he decided he couldn't go on, and had to sleep. He drove back. He felt tired worry, but arrived home without hesitation. He went in, got into more comfortable clothes, (a.k.a. boxers and a random t-shirt) and soon fell asleep.

  Jiho awoke early, immediately checking beside him and remembering that Kyung was indeed missing, and he would not be there. It was force of habit to check though; he was usually there sleeping.

  Jiho looked out his window, where snow was falling and Kyung was probably freezing. Thinking of this made Jiho more desperate, and he missed him more than he thought anyone was capable of missing something. 

  Since he was not able to fall back asleep, he thought of going out to look again. He decided to wait for the others to wake up. He checked his window again, then noticed something in the snow. He suddenly was filled with hope.