Bonus Chapter

Worthless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung awakens to soft muttering coming from the bathroom of his bedroom.

 

His eyes flutter open slowly, trying to get adjusted to the light. It's morning already.

 

"Babe.." he calls hoarsely, moving his right arm to his back to find Jungkook.

 

But Jungkook isn't there.

 

He turns around swiftly, a rush of fright spreading across his body as he's met with emptiness. Only then he realizes that the soft muttering he heard before belongs to Jungkook.

 

"You're stupid.." he hears suddenly and his eyes widen impossibly big, "You're ugly and mentally retarded," and these words follow a few harsh, slapping sounds, "You're worthless!"

 

Oh, not again..

 

Taehyung jumps off the bed and rushes to put on a pair of underwear, to cover his nudeness due to last night's events. He sprints to the desired destination and as soon as he reaches the doorframe, his heart breaks into tiny little pieces.

 

Jungkook's a sobbing mess, staring at the mirror, tears streaming down his beautiful face. Tears that Taehyung wants to see only out of  happiness or pleasure on the younger's face.

 

"You can't do anything right!" Jungkook screams at his reflection and runs his fingers through his hair, pulling the strands as hard as he can. Soon he releases the locks and slaps his face equally hard, until it has blossomed red.

 

"Baby, stop." Taehyung hurries to approach him.

 

Jungkook, now aware of his lover's presence, can feel an undefined warmth spreading across his chest. A kind of warmth that only Taehyung can offer him.

 

"It's okay.." the older male says and embarces Jungkook in his arms, feeling him relax right away.

 

"It's not okay, hyung," Jungkook whispers, his voice broken from all the crying and screaming, "It's never okay.." he cries hard in the crook of the other's neck, sobbing his heart out.

 

Taehyung sighs, wondering what has triggered today's outburst. He really thought Jungkook was ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter