1/1

Worthless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The storm is only getting worse, yet Jungkook decides he should go out because, honestly, who will care if he dies?

 

He rings the doorbell with shaky hands, tears dripping non-stop, no matter how hard he tries to be strong.

 

He is going through one those occasional phases where he wants to literally bang his head against the wall until he's unconscious, and that because he feels worthless.

 

The door opens within a minute and he immediately throws himself on the person he desperately needs to see that moment.

 

That time things are different. He doesn't have to go through all that by himself. No, his God-sent boyfriend is, and will always be there to support him.

 

He sniffles as he takes in all the warmth Taehyung's body is emitting. He hugs him impossibly tight as he sobs his eyes out, his face buried on the man's neck.

 

Taehyung smells like home.

 

The older male hugs him back, letting him take it all out, "You're soaking wet, kid." he informs, even though something inside him tells him that Jungkook is perhaps aware of that.

 

"I love you but shut up." he hears Jungkook mumble and he laughs, pulling him inside, not before shutting the door close.

 

"You should respect me more. Afterall, I'm seven years older than you." he says, walking away to his bedroom to get a warm change of clothes for the younger.

 

Jungkook laughs through his tears, bringing his hand up to wipe his nose, "Hyung, I'm not in the mood." he whines loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

 

He really likes the fact that Taehyung is much older. Not only he is a lot more mature, but he is more experienced and knows how to handle tough situations, like a 19 year old crybaby crying on his doorstep, very well.

 

The man returns shortly with a pair of pajamas and hands them quickly to Jungkook, telling him to go change while he lights up the fireplace. The boy nods with a sniffle and gives him a chaste kiss on the lips before disappearing in the corridor.

 

Taehyung sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, pulling the locks slightly as he makes his way to his cosy living room.

 

Without hesitating even a second, he grabs a few pieces of wood and places them neatly on the fireplace space, "Aish, that kid, he's gonna freeze himself to death." he curses under his breath, taking a useless piece of paper from the table beside him in his hands, setting it on fire with the lighter.

 

He throws it next to the blocks of wood and sits comfortably there, thinking that it will probably take a while.

 

Glancing at the hallway behind him, Taehyung forms his lips into a thin line. Jungkook is such a marvelous person, and Taehyung has always wondered why he has so many self esteem issues.

 

Taehyung falls in love with the younger male literally at first sight. He was so bubbly and shy and wonderful and Taehyung couldn't help but want to worship his whole being.

 

Yet, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter