Five

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was dragged by Kai to the park the moment they left the mall. She had been following him everywhere. She had no choice, she was dragged ..like literally drageed and the guy didn't even let go of her hand.

"Yah," she finally got tired of walking since she had been doing it almost a day now. Her feet are tired. " Where are you planning to go? Are you trying to kidnap me?"

Kai turned around and gave her the sweetest smile which made her blush. He snickered.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?"

"Aniyo." He took a few steps closer to her and touched her cheek gently," You are still the most beautiful woman i have seen ever since. Didn't you know that I missed you and that I have been thinking abotu you always?" Kai thne hugged her tightly. He snuggled on her neck. 

Dara was unable to move and did not know what to do. The guy had been his only friend,except for his cousin. He was the only guy who was brave enough to break her walls and who was able to cross it.  

But he left her. He left because he needed to. Kim Jongin, or Kai ,as known to everyone, is the only son of one of the richest men in Korea. They owned restaurant,shopping malls, real estates..almost everything. and being the only son ,he had to fulfill his father's wish. He had to study abroad nd manage their business as well. 

Dara can still remember the day Kai left. She lsot a friend and started to build his walls again, this time stronger and almost unbreakable.

Kai let go from the hug which made Dara wake up from going back to the past.

"Can you tell me why you were ith that jerk a while ago? i don't remember my Dara bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter