Sixteen

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MWO?! Kris Wu is back?! Waaaa!! Why is everyone from the past tryin na sto you and Dara from being together?!" Beakhyun exclaimed.

Sehun looked at him weirdly. "What are you saying?" 

"Yah. Don't deny anything to me because I can see you like Dara."

Sehun didn't mind Baekhyun. it's useless to argue to a person like him. 

Baekhyun and Sehun just finished their class and they are now on their way to the Gym. Baekhyun has been a blessing to him because he made everything easy. Dara, Baek and his twin made everything easy for him when he transferred.

"So, how was your date with Dara yesterday?" The beagle continued to tease.

Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Omo! You even react like her already!Waaaa~"

"Seriously, you should stop talking."

"I just can't . i can't stop my mouth from moving.But I can put it in to use sometimes. I tell everyone what I feel and that makes me feel better instead of keeping everything to myself. You should try that some time. maybe, Dara also feels the same way. kekeke"

"Please shut up. I'm having a headache already."

"Palli! just tell me where you went yesterday."

"And who told you we had a date?"

"Well, Kai called Dara and he said you answered the phone and said he should not bother you and Dara. So it sounded like a date to me."

"..."

"YAh! Palli! Start talking and stop staring at me like that! Tell me everything or else I'll help Kai instead of you!!"

" Help me about what?I don't need your help."

"You need me to get Dara!"

"Wha--What are you even talking about?!"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Quit denying because your face is already red right now!"

"What are you two fighting about?" Chen asked and  walked with him." I can hear your voice when I was walking in the hall. When Baekhyun is loud, it means there's something he's not getting."

"Ugh. Of all days, the two of you has to gang up with me. This is never gonna be a normal day for me." Sehun said and walked faster.

"What is wrong with that guy?"Chen asked.

"I think he's upset because Kris is back and so is Jessica noona."

"mwo?!"

"Heard me right, brother. Kaja. Leet's follow our helpless friend and get more information."

xxxxxxxx

Chen and Baekhyun was able to find Sehun in the cafeterria. Dara had a class and is not able to join them. Sehun had no choice but to sit with the twins.

"So, Kris is back,huh?"

Sehun remained silent and acted as if he doesn't care.

Chen cleared his throat and caught Bake's attention. The twins already knew what to do.

"So, how to you think Dara would feel now that his 'the-one-that-got-away' has finally returned?" Baekhyun said but his eyes and Chen's are focused on Sehun.

Sehun stopped for a while but chose to ignore the two.

"Beats me. I think she still feels hurt seeing her sister and his soon-to-be brother-in-law together." Chen answered. He wanted to laugh with Baek but both controlled their emotions.

Sehun gritted his teeth.

"Yah, Chen. What if that Kris guy tried to pursue Dara and leave Jessica noona? Imagine how much drama would it be."
Chen was not able to answer when Sehun forcefully slammed both his hands on the table.

"I'm. I'm going ." Sehun said and walked out. 

When he was out of their site. The twins laughed so hard. 

The boy got it bad.

xxxxxxxx

"Annyeong!" Kai greeted Dara and and sat beside her. He found Dara sitting in an indian posistion on the field where the big trees are. The latter was startled. Obviously, she was spacing out.

Kai as smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm sorry. Did you just arrive?"

"Aniya. I was here seconds ago. Gwenchana?" Kai asked worriedly. 

Dara sighed big and looked out the window.

"Remember...remember..when wew were young...I had you and..Never mind." Dara smiled sadly and looked at Kai." This is nothing. We should move on."

Dara was about to when Kai held her wrist."No.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter