Nineteen

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun didn't know where he was going. He doesn't really know what's got into him why he suddenly felt mad, and it was Kai's fault. 

He was walking in the hallway with hus mind somewhere else

"What could have they been doing?"

"Why do they have to stay in that lab?"

"Why are they even classmates!?Aisht!"

He didn't know where which building he was walking    when he heard laughter on the next room he just passed. He thought the sound of the girl's laughter was familiar.

His brows met. He looked up and read which room ut was and it says "Laboratory". His fists balled. 

Sehun tried to hide himself and looked tried to take a peek on the mirror. 

He found Dara and Kai laughing at something. Kai was surely having fun having with Dara. Both of them were wearing a Lab gown and was working on something. 

"Whatcha doing?" 

Sehun almost jumped as he was startled with the voice of the person standing at his back. 

"YAh! Why did you do that for?!" Sehun shouted.

Baekhyun snickered. 

"Why don't you just get into the lab and grab what's yours like a real man should do? stop being a sissy you idiot." 

"Who are you calling an idiot?!"

"Uh..wait..YOU! Aisht! Id you'll just ask for my help, i'll gladly help you with Dara. But you're a stubborn b!tch so I'll let you suffer. HMPH!" Baekhyun said and walked out.

"Sehun, what are you doing here? your building is 2 buildi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter