Spontaneous

some kinda paradox • j.w.w au
"hey wonwow, you're not coming to the afterparty?" the ty chinese jun tapped the emo child's shoulder from behind, pulling him a little closer.
 
wonwoo shook his head as he faced the elder, "not in the mood. and besides i've got homework and groceries to shop. you guys go have fun."
 
"you sure, bro?" mingyu chimed in with the others tailing him.
 
wonwoo nodded and grabbed his backpack, "yeah. i'm leaving, okay? bye guys." with that, everyone replied his farewell as he slightly slammed the door after him.
 
it was raining outside, and even if wonwoo didn't feel like it, he had to shop to at least survive a month. with his hood worn and jacket zipped up once again, he fixed his grip on the straps and walked in the pouring rain.
 
the supermarket was luckily nearby to both his house and the underground stage, so he thought it wouldn't take so long.
 
wonwoo had the shopping list crumpled in his fist; he just can't keep them papers straight for some unknown reason. 
 
it was a long one, but apparently wonwoo's parents left a lot of stacks for him to take over. some for now, and some for his future, since the married couple passed away when he was 5 out of a car accident.
 
according to his opinion, it wasn't that bad living alone as long as you have control over the things you want and need.
 
stepping in, wonwoo dropped his hood to avoid looking suspicious. he buried his hand in the pocket of his hoodie, grabbed the shopping trolley and pushed it forth as he started his search. 
 
peeking into his necessity list, he bent down, grabbing two cartons of milk and dropped them in the trolley before moving forward.
 
arriving at the noodle section, he threw in a box filled with instant curry ramyun. 
 
after paying and despite having his hands full with heavy plastic bags, he stepped outside effortlessly. turning a left, he spotted a figure hugging its knees; all in black except for the long dark auburn hair. 
 
it's really amazing how he could be so dense at times, don't you think so, junyeol? 
 
sorry for the interruption; she's right beside me.
 
worried, he approached the girl and squatted in front of her. he heard hiccups and snots, so the emo boy instantly knew she was crying.
 
" hey- " wonwoo parted her arms after dropping the plastic bags and there he was, in paralyze with his jaw dropped. oh jeonghye. 
 
she looked up and was surprised to see that it was the boy he met earlier instead of her own boyfriend.
 
" w-wonwoo? " her voice sounded shaky and so vulnerable wonwoo killed whoever made her cry. mentally, unfortunately. 
 
" are you okay? it's about to rain soon, we should go. tell me everything when we get to my place. c'mon. " wonwoo stood up and offered a hand and a tender smile. jeonghye accepted after wiping her eyes and stood up, still in the same outfit. but not the same smile.
 
but something bothered him; her hair was wet. it didn't rain before, did it? 
 
she probably just finished bathing.
 
probably.
 
they walked in silence, heads facing their feet as if to have found interest in the way of transporting.
 
the atmosphere was awkward, but wonwoo loved every second of it; not having kai or jongin or anyone to stand between them.
 
arriving at his flat, he turned the click of the light; flickering it on. he mentally cursed himself to have not cleaned the place up before he left.
 
" sorry for the mess " wonwoo apologized as he let jeonghye in first. she shook her head, " it's fine "
 
the place was small, but enough for him. the taller led her to the couch and offered a seat before turning the air condition on.
 
" you want something to drink? " he asked as he watched her take her jacket off, revealing her black tank top. even if it was cold that night, he could feel sweat running down his forehead.
 
" something hot would be nice " a flash of an eye-smile was enough to make wonwoo rush to the kitchen. he grabbed two cups and filled cocoa powder and two spoons of sugar into each before pouring hot water. he mixed and tasted each to make sure they tasted alright, now carrying them to the living room.
 
a thanking smile greeted him as he returned, handing the other a cup of hot chocolate. 
 
" thanks " was the last word before she sipped in a little. 
 
" do you want some marshmallows to go with it? " wonwoo said as he got up. even if jeonghye shook her head, he still went away to get some he just bought.
 
he opened the plastic and gave six to her and three for him. 
 
" y-you didn't have to.. " the beauty let a chuckle escape her red lipstick- wait. that aint lipstick. 
 
that was blood.
 
" jeonghye your lip is bleeding, let me get my first aid kit " wonwoo stood up but was stopped by a tug of his arm. he looked back to the other in a perplexed expression, crunching his eyebrows to ask what was wrong.
 
expressionless, she said two words which gave wonwoo the shock of a lifetime. 
 
" kiss me "
 
that was utterly unexpected.
 
" w-w-what? i've never kissed anyone before- and um- just- what "
 
say hello to wonwhat.
 
" i said kiss me. kiss the blood away " now her face changed; she was on the verge of crying, and wonwoo could clearly see desperation in her eyes.
 
she needed to be loved.
 
without thinking twice, he lunged forward a bit too harshly, but their lips couldn't have met any softer. 
 
tasting the blood, his head turned and started on her bottom lip as hands snuck its way to each other's body to deepen the action.
 
to finish it off, he gave her lips a big fat smooch before pulling apart in order to breathe. 
 
then he realized, her top was all over the place, both hanging on to the sides of her arm, but not low enough to reveal her undergarment.
 
" that was too harsh, i'm sorry " 
 
jeonghye shook her head, " i liked it "
 
he felt heat rising up to his cheeks as he decided to change the topic.
 
" you still haven't told me what happened, though "
 
standing up, jeonghye smiled. a bit sincerely this time, i guess.
 
" i'll tell you tomorrow. that is, if you find me " a smirk painted her lips in substitution of the smile before putting her jacket on and walked towards the door. he, for some reason, couldn't do anything but watch.
 
" oh, and wonwoo? that was not your first kiss " with a jaw-drop(yet again) and a slight slam, she left without another trace.
 
 
 
or not. 
 
shortly after, he spotted a crumpled piece of paper with an address written across it.
 
-