And We Both Fell Hard

Then We Fall In Love

        It has been a few days since Taemin's arrival at his new school, and his acceptance into his new group of friends. They were amazng people, Taemin could say nothing less on that, and it seemed to him like everyday was an exciting new chocolate hunt, learning the hilarious and endearing instincts of his fellow hyungs. One other thing he could do nothing to deny was his obvious closeness to Choi Minho, and his crush growing larger every day. Minho had made it a point to stick with Taemin like he had promised, guiding him everywhere on his first week of school, hanging around wherever Taemin was in case of some emergency assistance required. It was extremely adorable how Minho stuck to Taemin, ignoring the hoots and smirks of his fellow friends-idiots, as he liked to refer- as they pointed out his growing affections for the young auburn. What made it harder for Taemin was that Minho did nothing to deny these facts, although Taemin was absolutely sure he wanted nothing to do with Taemin in a romantic sense. He could almost see the older boy as he performed his stuttering confession, his face curled in disgust as he sprinted away in repulse. But of course, getting that scenario stuck in his own head was going to do no good for Taemin, whose self confidence seemed as high as the sebum that popped out from the pimple of a grossed-out teenager. Nevertheless, he intended to stick to his stereotypical way of loving; which involved walking around his feelings a couple of time, and promptly stopping his beating heart from jumping out of his chest a couple more times. This had led him to be completely blind to the attempts that the elder had made to 'hit on' Taemin, only to fail horribly and embarassingly. But Choi Minho was not one to give up- no, he would make sure Taemin knew of his feelings, even if it required him to shout it out loud for the whole world to hear. And it all so happened to be a great thing that Minho was emotionally and manually the hopeless romantic. Basically.

-----------

      Taemin shuffled around the school campus in confusion, confused out of his mind. He had searched every nook and corner of the school for his Minho hyung, who had apparently asked to meet him at lunch break, only to dissapear off the surface of this earth (okay fine, maybe this school at least) as if it had not been him who had shamelessly asked Taemin to skip lunch. He had been almost everywhere; Room 1 to 10, the library, the clubs, the gym, the football field, the swimmi-

       Hold on a second. The swimming pool. He had been wandering around desperately, walking past the swimming club 261 times, and still not coming up with actually entering the room and searching for the elder. He mentally facepalmed as he dragged himself into the club, his lips throwing random swear words that would surely guarantee the hospitalisation of a saint. Unfortunately for him he was unable to notice the large pool of puddle right underneath his feet, tripping him and sending him flying feets above the air and landing face-first onto the slippery floor. The last thing he heard was the panicked cry of Minho as he felt his body lifted weightless into the air, his eyes instantly blacking out upon the action.

-----------

      "-hy I can't trust you with a single thing. This is exactly why I follow you around all day, making sure you won't hurt yourself and break a leg or something. Oh my god, you're awake? You're awake!"

       Taemin groaned as all the air in him diffused out of his lungs under the bone-crushing hug of his hyung. Minho was b with relief, bubbling in excitement with some incoherent words Taemin could barely make out. Taemin attempted to smile, only to wince at the huge swollen injury on his cheeks. Apart from that (and the horrible smell of antibiotics wafting around the nurse's room), he seemed to be free from further injury. He could live with that.

       "-ove you so much, don't to that to me." Taemin smiled inwardly. Minho loved him, he said. Don't do that to him, he said.

      Wait what?

       Taemin's head snapped up, pulling himself away from his friend, looking into his eyes as he desperately fought for words.

        "Yo-You love me?" he breathed out, his words barely a whisper. Minho eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

         "How did you find ou- wait. I-I just said it, didn't I?"

         A small nod from Taemin confirmed his suspicion. Minho groaned out loud, burying his face in his palm in dissapointment. "Gosh, i'm so sorry, it wasn't supposed to come out like that" he whined, utter disbelief etched on his handsome features. "I was going to plan something amazing that would make you fall head ove heels for me and accept me but god, it's all ruined now, I can't believ-"

          His words were halted by two palms grabbing his face harshly and a pair of soft, warm lips pressed against his in a chaste kiss. Minho eyes widened in shock, but slowly savored the taste of his crush's lips against his own, as they moved against each other in perfect sync. This was a dream that he had hoped would come true, a scenario that has taken place in his mind a thousand and one times. He had no dissapointments to say that it was everything he imagined, everything it promised to be, even better.

         As they pulled away, Minho glanced at Taemin's eyes on his, his cheeks flushed and a grin plastered on his face. Minho found himself ruffling the boy's hair in affection as Taemin breathed out the words that Minho demanded he would hear from the mouth of this young beauty.

        "Choi Minho, would you be my boyfriend?' Taemin asked, his words cut out by his slight pants. Minho grinned, pressing his lips in a firm peck on the boy's lips.

          "I would, as you would be mine."

          And it bloomed like this from that moment on.

-----------

          Taemin had to admit, he knew nothing about love. Now two years into his first relationship with the love of his life, Taemin was still learning how to learning how to love properly like MInho did to him. And no words could deny that Taemin was happy, happier now then he had ever been. And guessing by the loving eyes and the warm smile his boyfriend was offering him, Taemin could tell Minho was happy as well.

------------

And that is it, guys!! I just hit the record of typing over 3000 words in like 45 minutes xD Subcribes and upvotes are love, but there's nothing that means more to me than your comments, so make sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed it!!!
Thanks a bunch, love you guys!!