Stupid. Idiot. Dumb

More than enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I was just so pissed off about the fact that I had to go to Korea all of a sudden and that too for my further studies. And today was the day for going to Korea. Jackson is with Mom and I'm out with my friends and my boyfriend. The sad thing is I have to leave my boyfriend. It's really sad. But we won't break up cause we love each other. I was talking with Jungkook (my boyfriend) all day. Well, he was a Korean but he lived in Hong Kong.
"I'll be leaving today." I said, wiping my tears. I guess I said it for the 100th time already.
"It's fine. I'm gonna come to visit you." Jungkook answered.
"Of course! You should!" I said.
"Come on. Don't be like that! Change baby, change!" Mia, one of my favourite friends said.
"Fine!"I said.
At that moment my face was like:
"Don't give me that face. I feel scared." Lucas, one of my friends said. This made me smile a bit.
"Kookie, why are you smiling?" Mia asked. Well, we used to call Jungkook Kookie cause he had a hard name.
"Cause my Chaeyeon is smiling." Kookie answered.
"Oppa..." I said.
Everyone bursted out into laughter. Then Kookiest pulled me in closer, wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
"Look at the love birds!" Mia said.
"Shut up Mia." I said.  "you know nothing about my and Kookie's love story." I added.
"Yeah yeah whatever." Mia said. 
Like this, we had a lot of fun. But then others time for me to go and so the guys let me go except for my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter