Welcome to Korea

More than enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, finally, after waiting for hours the plane landed on Korea. I am just so so so nervous. Firstly, because, I don't know Korean language and Koreans doesn't know how to speak English. Secondly, because I don't know if I can adjust with their culture, tradition and all those stuffs. And thirdly, because of the food. If I don't get to eat Chinese food then I can't eat anything else. So, by thinking about that I started feeling nervous.
~
We got out of the airport and the very first thing Jackson did was call Mom to tell her that we had reached safely.
We took a taxi and went to our house. When we reached the house, our jaws dropped. It had a very big balcony. There was a garden. (Well, it was an apartment)
~
We went inside the house. We took a tour of the house and then settled down. The floor was wooden and there were two rooms. There were two bathrooms as well. But it was not too spacious.
-
So, after Jackson went to sleep I took out my laptop and sat in the balcony. When the laptop had I inserted the pen drive that Kookie had given me and at the very same time, Kookie sent me a message.
Kookie: Did you reach Korea?☺
I: Yes. Thank you for your concern.
The pen drive did contain all the memories of me and Kookie and not only that, it contained all my favourite songs and how Kookie used to make me really delicious food. I smiled at myself when I saw all those. I literally cried. But after I finished my work with the laptop I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter