Agreed

More than enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was soon morning. It felt like I just closed my eyes and just opened my eyes. And as it was morning my irritating alarm started ringing. I was just so sleepy that I just took the alarm and put it inside one of the drawers. And then I go back to sleep again. But then, I realized someone was in the room because someone was opening the curtains.
"KIDNAPPER!!!!!" I shouted.
"Woah, woah, woah, calm down girl. Its just me." Was the answer I got.
"Oh...I'm sorry,Jackson, I couldn't see anything properly, and it just slipped out of my mind that you always come and wake me up in the morning." I answer.
"C'mon now, wake up." Jackson said.
Jackson Wang, my brother. Actually we are not real siblings. Its just that his parents adopted me. And jackson's a kind of brother everyone would love to have. He's caring. He's funny. He's cazy. He's loving.
Well, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Chaeyeon Kim. Well, Chaeyeon Wang now. I used to have a sister whose name was Chaewoon. Her name is still Chaewoon Kim but I changed. Anyways, this Chaewoon girl is totally a b*tch.
~
Suddenly, Jackson came in my room and was like shouting.
"Dude, what happened?" I asked.
Mom and Dad agreed." Jackson answered.
"Agreed?" I asked.
"Yes." Jackson answered.
"Congratulations!" I said, and hugged the guy.
Well, Jackson wanted to be a rapper and ao he needed mom and dad's approval. After tryong hard for so many days, Mom and Dad finally agreed. Jackson was go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter