Chapter 3

A New Chapter

Minho P.O.V 

I saw her and Yuri quarrelling . So , I went to them . When I saw Yuri slap her , I fastened my moves . When she about to move , I hold her hand  .

" Don't you dare to touch her again ! " I yell to Yuri .

>>>

" Don't you dare to tuch her again ! " 

" Minho-ah " Yuri said . " Why are you being so proctective to her ? " Yuri said . She began to cry . 

" Yah ! " Krystal yell and release her hand from Minho's grip . " Stop all this creepy things ! " 

" You ! " Krystal said while pointing to Minho . " Just take a good care of your girlfriend and stay away from me . " she said and began to walk away .

Minho grab Krystal's wrist and pulled her towards him . Minho embraced around Krystal waist and kiss her passionately . 

Krystal and of course Yuri shocked . Krystal quickly push Minho and slap him . " Why do women love to slap people ? " Minho said as he hold his cheek . " Minho-ah , why did you do this to me ? Why did you kiss her ? " Yuri asked while she burst . " Why did you break my heart ? " she asked again .

" Yuri-ah " he said , " How many times do I have to tell you ? I don't love you . Please stop loving me . I'm sorry . " 

Krystal pulled Minho back , facing her . Suddenly , she slap him again >.< " This is why we love to slap the guy . You ( guys ) love to break our heart ! " . Then she walked away . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class ended that day . Krystal went back home with her sister , Jessica . Suddenly , Jessica asked her .

" You have done a good job , my dear " she smiled . 

Krystal quaint . Then , she asked her sister , " What do you mean ? " 

 She replied , " I saw you , Yuri and Minho just now . I'm proud of you . In order not to break other girls feeling , you defend her . " smiling .

" I'm not trying to defend her , and I don't have time for that silly things " 

Jessica hugged her and kiss her cheek . " Aigoo , my little sister is so cute . " 

Krystal just smiled .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

" Why did you kiss her ? " ...............

Krystal shook her head several times . She can't concentrate on her studies and she keep remeber the moment Minho kiss her lips . That was her first kiss , and he stole it . He's really going to pay for it . 

A week past ...

" Argghhh , finally the exam ended . Right , Krystal ? " Sulli said . Krystal smiled , " Yeah , finally " 

When she and Sulli are about to leave the class , Onew came to them . " Can I talk to you for a while ? " he said .

" What do you want ? " Sulli said . He stares at Sulli angrily and shout , " I'm not talking to you ! " 

" Yah ! Don't shout at her ! " Krystal defend her friend . " I'm sorry , Sulli-ah " . Sulli glance at him and walked away , leave Krystal with him . 

" Let's walk while talking " . They walked together leaving the class . When they finally arrived at one spot that there is nobody there , Onew stop . He face Krystal . " So , what do you want to talk about ? " Krystal asked . 

" I love you " 

" I'm sorry . I already have a boyfriend " Krystal lied . 

" Then who's your boyfriend ? I know you're lying ! " Onew yell at her . 

" I do have a boyfriend . but you don't have to know who . " she replied .

" Tell me who's your boyfriend and I'll leave you alone " he said and come closer to Krystal .His face are a few inches to Krystal . Suddenly , Krystal saw Minho pass by a few metres from them . 

" Minho-ah ! " she shout . Krystal push Onew away and ran to Minho . She grab Minho's hand and said , " He's my boyfriend " 

" You're lying " Onew said . He continued , " He don't like a girl like you " .

Krystal look at Minho . Then , Minho said , " Says who ? I love her " Minho knew that Krystal tried to escape from Onew , so he helped her .

" Oh really ? Hahah , do you think I believe you ? " Onew said with an annoying face . " If you two do couple , then prove it to me ! " he dare Minho and Krystal .

Krystal replied , " How can I prove to you that we're in love ? Are you nuts ? " 

" YES YOU CAN !  " he shout , " Kiss him ! " 

Krystal shocked . 

Minho grab Krystal's waist and said , " As you wish " . He kiss Krystal passionately for about two minutes . 

" Are you sattisfied now ? " Minho asked Onew . " She's my girl , now please leave her alone . " 

" Krystal-ah , how could you ?! " Onew began to cry . 

" I told you . It's you who don't believe me " Krystal said with her cold face . It's not that Krystal don't have a pity on him , but she don't like him . And , she didn't expect that Minho's going to kiss her . Ahhhh , that . You wait for your punishment !

" Yah ! Stop that ! Don't act like a girl ! " Minho said to Onew . 

" I'm sorry . Minho-ah , you're so lucky to have her . Please take a good care of her . " Onew said and walk away . Once Onew gone from their sight , " Yah ! How dare you kiss me ! " Then , she slap him . " Why... " 

" Everytime you kiss me , I'll slap your face ! " Krystal cut Minho's word as she knew what Minho's going to say . 

" If that so , I'll kiss you everyday " he wink to her . 

" What ?! " she shout . " Because everytime you slap me , I can feel your soft hand touching my face . Hahaha " Minho replied .

" You crazy ! " Krystal yelled and went away . 

" Yes I'm crazy . I'm crazy of you . " Minho said to himself .

 

 

End of Chapter 3 ~

It's quite bored , huh ? I'll try to improve it okay ~

Chapter 4 I'll update soon .