Chapter 4

A New Chapter

Krystal P.O.V

Aishh , how can I let him kiss me for the second time . He's so irritating . But , why do I feel like when he kisses me . Arghh , this is so dizzy . Krystal just keep calm and focused on your study . Okay ! Now go back to class . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class ended that day , Krystal quickly went to her locker and put her belongings in there . Then , she take her phone out and text her sister . 

To : Jessica unnie

From : Krystal 

" Unnie , I'll be going back home by myself . You can go back home first . I have something to do . Tata ~ "

 

Jessica P.O.V 

" Unnie , I'll be going back home by myself . You can go back home first . I have something to do . Tata ~ ? " Jessica whispered to Krystal ears .

" Yah ! Unnie ! " Krystal yelled , shocked .

" What ? " I asked innocently . " Haha , I'm sorry . By the way , where do you want to go ? " I asked her again . 

She replied , " Oh , I ... I wa..nt to... ha ! I want to meet the teacher . Unnie , you can go home first okay ! Bye ! " she pushed me away . Then , she quickly went to the teacher's room . " Aigoo , my little sister . Now , you're so secretive ha ? " 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal went to the rooftop . She sit on a bench near the pole on the rooftop . Suddenly , she heard something that tickles her fancy . She heard someone singing . She quietly went to the voice , she saw someone sitting while playing the guitar and sing ."  His voice is nice " 

Suddenly , the guy stop singing and turn around . 

Krystal P.O.V

Haaaaa ~ it's him ! 

" Hey ! I heard you singing " smiling .

" Oh really . Hey , come here . Faster ! " he asked . 

I went to him and sat on the bench beside him . " I don't know you like to sing " I said . 

" Now you know " he said and smiling . " Can I ask you something ? " he continued .

" Sure " I said . 

" Why did you rejected him ? I mean , Onew . Why ? " he asked . ( Now you know it's Minho . hehe :) )

" Oh , are you really curious to know ? " I asked . He nods . " I don't trust guys anymore "

He look shocked , but then he asked , " Why ? Did something happen ? " 

" Yeah "

Flashback 

" Darling , are you drunk again ? Yah ! Why did you always make me trouble ! Why ! " my mom shouted .

My dad become angry and slap her . " You don't shout at me ! " he shout .

The next night , my dad back home with two girls on his side . My mom ask , " Who are this two girl ? Are you cheating on me ? " 

" Hahahha , can't you see ? Now go away . Go ! " my dad said .

My mom ran to him and hit him . He rampage and kick my mom on her stomach . I ran to my mom and hug her . Then my dad yelled to my mom . " Yah ! I don't love you anymore . Now leave me alone ! I divorced you ! GO ! " 

That night , my mom , my unnie and me left the house .

6 months later...

" Omma ! I'm back ! " I yelled . My mom did not replied . I went to her room . When I knock on the door , there's no answer . I open the door and found out my mom lying on the bed , bleeding . My unnie cried beside her . When my unnie saw me , she quickly ran to me and hugged me . " Sister , omma is dead . She killed herself " my unnie said . i went to my mom and hug her . That's the last time I hug my mom . From that moment , I grudge to all men .

Flashback end ~

" Krystal-ah , not all men like that " Minho said . He continued , " And I'm one of them . Hehe "

" Yah ! It's not you who feel the pain . That's why you can say like that ! " Krystal replied .

" Oh , why is it only you who grudge to all men ? Why your sister doesn't seems keep the grudge just like you do ? " he asked 

" I don't know . You may ask her . Okay , now bye " Krystal said and went away . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later...

" Hey , can I talk to you ? " Minho asked Jessica . 

" If I say no , you still want to talk right ? " Jessica said , smiling .

" Hehe , I want to ask for your favor . " he replied .

" Oh , since I'm older . Maybe I can help . What is it ? " 

" Is it related between you older and my request ? " he asked weird .

" Oh maybe . Forget about it . What do you want ? " Jessica asked

Minho whispered something to Jessica .

" WHAT ! " Jessica yelled .

" Yah ! Do you have to shout ? " he asked .

" No , I cannot help you . " Jessica said

" Please . A favor from his unnie to his brother . " Minho plead .

" Okay , but you must keep this as a secret . Understand ? " Jessica said .

" Understand ! Thank you unnie ! " he said and pinch her cheeks .

 

 

End of Chapter 4 ~

I know this chapter quite bored . I will updated soon . Sorry .