Chapter 2

A New Chapter

The next day...

Krystal P.O.V

" Hi Krystal ! " someone shouted her name . She pull her head up to see who's calling her name . It's Onew . 

" Urghh , it's him ? He's really annoying me . " said Krystal to herself . Once Onew arrived to her , " What do you want , huh ? " she said .

" Can't you at least greet me first ? Hehe " Onew replied . " Hi Mister . What do you want from me ? " she said coldly .

" Hmm , it's nothing actually . I just want to see your face . You're beatiful today . I like to see your face . " Actually , Onew had fallen in love with Krystal since he saw Krystal on the first day of school past two years . He did confessed his feelings towards Krystal but , she rejected him . But , he never gave up . He keeps following Krystal eventhough he and Krystal are not in the same class anymore and it's totally make Krystal annoyed .

" I'm always beautiful . Now go ! " Krystal said . She gets angry because Onew disturb her reading . 

" Aww , you still look beautiful when you're angry " Onew replied .

Krystal feel disgust with Onew's compliment , so she closed her book and hurriedly go far away from Onew . Onew keep following her from the back , so she decided to make her move faster and keep looking at the back . Suddenly , she felt like her hand drawn by someone . Krystal shocked .

" It's him ! " she said in her mind . 

Minho P.O.V

I saw her being chased by someone . I'm not sure who , but she looks like she doesn't like the guy . So , I pulled her hand to the wall . She looked shocked . 

When I saw the guy that chased her nearer , I pulled her into my hug . I can feel that she froze . Her hair smells lavender and very smooth . 

When the guy is gone , she pushed me away . " What are you doing ? " she asked angrily .

" I was just saved you from that guy . I saw him chased after you . " I replied and smiled .

She looked at me with her angry face . When she saw me smiling at her , she quickly want to go but I push her back to the wall and put my hands to the wall , blocking her way . I pulled my face to her , then THAT'S IT ! My face is just a few inches with her face .

Then I heard sighing , " Tsk , are you trying to make me blush ? Then , you got the wrong person " she said and push me from blocking her way .

" Wow , how did she know ? She's really really make me want her  " I whispered to myself . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Near the stairs , there's a girl spying on them...

" You watch out Krystal ! How dare you flirt with Minho ! " the girl said to herself .

The class that day ended . Krystal waited for her unnie wondering maybe her unnie might come to her class . After 10 minutes of waiting , her sister still didn't come , so Krystal went to her locker .

On her way to her locker...

" Yah , stop your steps " someone block her way . Krystal look at that girl with an annoying face and said , " Who are you ? And what do you want ? "

The girl shocked and replied angrily , " Don't you know who I am ? I am Yuri . Minho's girlfriend . " 

" Ouh , so what do you want from me , huh ? " 

" Don't you dare to go near Minho " Yuri said . 

" Tell your boyfriend to do so . He's the one who flirt on me . Now move . I want to go back home . " Krystal replied .

Yuri feels like her ego's threatened so she slap Krystal . " Yahhhh ! You will regret for saying this ! " she yelled at Krystal .

" Idc , now move " . When she about to move , someone hold her hand and said to Yuri .

" Don't you dare to touch her again ! " 

 

 

End of Chapter 2 ~

Who holds Krystal's hand ? Wait for the third chapter okay ! :)