Crybaby

The Collection
“You know you’re such a crybaby Ryeowookie.” Kyuhyun lightly teases as he brings his hands up to wipe away the tear’s that were falling down the petits boys face.
 
Ryeowook responds by just backing away, trying to put as much distance between him and his boyfriend as possible. After all it was his fault that he was crying.
 
Kyuhyun frowns at the other’s motion to move away, and tries to get closer to him, only to have Ryeowook snap.
 
“Don’t touch me!” A high-pitched voice screams, and the sentence echo’s insides Kyuhyun’s head for a moment, eye’s going wide behind his glasses. He reaches out to try to grab Ryeowook’s wrist, to try to figure out what he did wrong, but Ryeowook just keep’s walking backwards.
 
When Ryeowook’s back hits the outside of the school building, Kyuhyun see’s it as his chance to finally figure out what’s wrong.
 
He goes to cage Ryeowook in, but before he can do it, his cheek is stinging, and his face is face the right away from his boyfriend who now has his hand up, eye glaring with hatred, and tears are still falling down his face.
 
The would stood still for a moment for the both of them.
 
It’s Ryeowook that recovers first, and he runs away from Kyuhyun, he runs all the way back into school, ignoring all the jabs about him being a cry baby until he reaches his cousins classroom, and once he’s basically thrown himself onto his cousin Jaejoong, crying into his chest, ignoring all the questions about what happened, and why he was crying.

 
Outside Kyuhyun’s is now looking to where Ryeowook ran off too, tears starting to form, and a whine leaves the back of his throat before the first tear falls.
 
He had no idea what he had done wrong, and it was destroying him on the inside, sure from time to time he would make little teasing jabs at his boyfriend, but they were just jokes.

 
In the hallway, a young man in the same year as Ryeowook and Kyuhyun is smiling brightly.
 
He just saw the object of his affections run down the hall in tears, and now it was time for his plan to start working.
 
He would comfort Ryeowook, and then he would become his boyfriend, not the stupid monkey that was Kyuhyun. Not the boy who teased his love everyday.
 
Kibum shut is locker softly, and started walking towards Jaejoong’s classroom.
 
When he got there, Ryeowook flew into his arms, crying about how wrong it was to date Kyuhyun, and at one point all that came out of the shorters mouth was whines and cries.
 
Kibum just rubbed his back and began whispering comforting words into his ear.
 
He silently thanked his mother for letting him go to those acting classes as a child, and as the word spread that the kyuwook couple was possibly broken up, he laughed eternally.
 
 
At the other side of school in the computer labs, Lee Hyukjae had tears running down his face as he thought about what he had done. Next to him was Lee Donghae, whom like Hyukjae had tears running down his face, there wasn’t anything else that the two would have done, especially with that Kibum was threatening the duo with.
 
Fingers enclosed around Hyukjae’s, and as Hyukjae turned to face their owner he was met with a bright smile.
 
“We did the right thing Hyukkie, he’ll leave us alone now.” Donghae said, with a few stray tears falling down his face, smiling.
 
Hyukjae just buried his face into Donghae’s shoulder and cried.

‘I hope so Hae, I hope so…’ was all that he tought, before Donghae began rubbing his back gently.