Bonus Chapter

Especially For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's pov

  the next thing I know I'm inside her car. I kinda missed this days, the days when I still doesn't have my license.

  she used to drive me to our school. the atmosphere were so calm and quiet, kinda awkward.. and then she talks.

"joohyun-ah.. oh! is it still okay if I called you that?"

"... yea.."

"how have you been? you know I missed you right?"she looked at me and then quickly turned her sight on the road as the green color pops.

"mhm.. i'm fine, and yea.. I kinda missed you too."

"kinda?"she asked.

"what do you want me to say?"

"nothing.."I can sense sadness in her voice.

  I can't say that I missed her so much, that I wish everyday she would be besides me.

"we're here!!!"she said excitedly and quickly ran out of the car and went to open the door for me.

"Kamsa~"

"Irene."I heard her called me and pointed at her hands and I looked at it. She's telling me to hold her hand.

  It's kinda cold today, well, it's fall now. We are in front of the N Seoul Tower. She held my hand and blush slightly.

 

 As we get to the top, we can see the view. It's really beautiful here. She wrapped her left arm on my shoulder and says..

"It's really beautiful up here huh. Just like you."She said.

"Stop with the words, Kang. I haven't forgive you yet."

"Aw, come on joohyun-ah."

   I glared at her and then giggled when she pouted. She's really cute. I missed her.

"You know bear, I missed you.. So much.. And yea I forgive you."I smiled at her this time with sincerity.

END OF Irene's POV

 

Seulgi's POV

   Did I heard that right? She missed me too? (a/n. Insert a Pringle seulgi pic here. XD) I have an idea to make this special.

"Irene.. Wait here for a moment I'm just gonna buy something."

"Are you just gonna left me here?"

"No, I'm just gonna buy some food I haven't eaten yet, plus I know you're hungry as well."I smiled and peck her cheeks. I can tell that she's surprised by my sudden action.

"okay.."She said and I can see a slight blush visible on her cheeks.

 

  I walk down the aisle and saw a pile of guitar sitting there with an ajusshi besides it.

"Excuse me, Are you selling this?"

"Aniyo, this is a rental guitars."He smiled at me.

"Perfect! Can I rent one?"

"Sure. What color do you want?"

"Can I have the white one."

   He give it to me and the circle thing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter