Chapter 1

Especially For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

    I can't stop looking. I can't stop remembering. I can't stop being sad. Seeing our picture together makes me want to cry.. What happened? I didn't even get to say that she means the world to me.

    I didn't even get to ask her if what's wrong.. Was it my fault? Was it because I'm too slow? Or maybe it was because she likes guys not gals.. I wasn't really focused on what we're discussing right now when Wendy hit me with her ruler.

"yah! KangSseul!"she hit me once again.

"Ouch. Sorry, what was that I wasn't listening."

"Yeah, I can see that clearly. I was just asking if we have a practice today."

"Mhm.. I think so, yeah, we do have a practice today."

   She just nodded her head, me and Wendy were part of the music club. It's were we get to perform in the school theater every Friday. I usually just play the guitar and she sings but next week performance we're switching roles, I get to sing while she plays the guitar.

   I wonder what song I'm going to sing.. We're actually a popular club. A lot of students liked our songs and the foods we served as well. So, basically every Friday it's like a restaurant there, usually couples are our regular costumer. The tickets are not that cheap and the food as well.

"what are you gonna sing, anyways?she asked.

"Mmh.. There's this song that I really really like.."

"Ha! I knew it, It's for her."

"A-aniyo.. No, it wasn't for her."I told her with a serious face.

"Then what's the song?"She asked excitedly.

"Here." I give her that guitar chords for the song I picked and also the lyrics. I saw her grinned as long as she read the lyrics.

"Are you sure its not for her?"She asked me again while grinning this time.

"She has a name you know! And yeah it is for her, its not like she's gonna know it's for her."she just grin like a fool and tries to practice the chord with her forearm.

Sometimes, I hate Wendy. I hate the fact that she knows a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter