Chapter 3

Especially For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Seulgi, I swear!! Suho and Irene are not together!"

"Seunghwan, you don't need to make me feel better everyday you know! Plus, I know! I saw them holding hands yesterday."

"uh? Naw.. Seulgi, I can assured you that they're INFACT, not dating."she said as she waved her eyebrows up and down.

"Okay.. Yea sure."

  Sigh.. I walked up to the stage leaving Wendy smirking.. I swear! That girl is pretty weird sometimes. I am now fixing my mic, while Wendy are fixing her Acoustic guitar.

  Take a deep breath, seulgi. Its not like she's here ya know.


  As time passes, it is now 5:55pm I can see the people rushing through the doors and getting their chairs as I once again fixes my mic.

  Wendy starts to talk..

"Welcome, ladies and gentle man. Today's performance is going to be performed by our one and only Seulgi-bear. Please give her a round of applause."

  I smiled awkwadly and look at the crowd and was surprised when I saw her. I saw her. Irene. She's ... She's here, I looked at Wendy and she just grinned at me.

"Uhm.. Hello, this song is for everyone.. Whether you're heartbroken, single and for couples that are in here today. I picked this song because it's one of the song I listen to the most, it describes what I'm feeling and the most important is that I want someone to hear this song.. Someone in this room."I looked at her and saw her looking at me as well.

   I look at Wendy and give her signal to start playing.(a/n. You can play this song for more feels XD. Especially For You - M.Y.M.P)

Especially for you
I wanna let you know what i was going through
All the time we were apart
I thought of you
You were in my heart
My love never changed
I still feel the same

   I looked at her while singing and saw her looking at me also..

END OF Seulgi's POV

Irene's POV

  Did she just said it's for someone in here? I looked at her singing with passion while looking at me. I don't wanna assumed. This song.. Is it for me?

To be where you are
No matter how far
And now that i'm next to you

  She's singing. While looking at me.. A lot of people are looking at me now. They already find out that this song was for me and when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter