Anna

Slip into the Diamond Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the 13 guys and Liyu now in a living room. Talking about how do Liyu get in here . "This guy me!!" Liyu said in a matter-factly tone while pointing to the guy beside her,Coups. Then one guy with a blonde hair stand up and said "Guys, i think we should introduce ourselves first. Well, she was saying "this guy" and "that guy". I feel like vomiting " . Then, the guys gather infront of her and said "Say the Name! SEVENTEEN imnida" . The guy who Liyu thinks that he her bow and said " Sup, I'm S.Coups , the leader " Liyu was thinking and said " Aren't he is the leader??" Liyu points to the guy with a black hair  in the middle .

The guy laughs loudly. Everyone were staring at him with a wtf expression. The guy stop laughing and cleared his throat . He introduce himself " Im not the leader, but im the rapper, Wonwoo imnida" He smiles warmly at Liyu. "I'm Woozi, the composer" the guy with a red hair introduce himself. " You somehow looks like..BTS Suga??" . He furrowed his eyebrow and asks " Who's Suga?" Liyu stand up and said loudly "WHAT! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW BTS , THE KINGS OF POP?!?!" . Woozi shrugged and Liyu said "you know, I Need U by them?". She do a little dance of it . Woozi shrugged. "N.O?" Liyu dance again. Woozi shrugged. Liyu sighs and sat back down on the couch.

 *After a few minutes*

"Do you,remember our name now, i mean, like, all of us " S.Coups asks . Liyu smiles and dissapeared her smiles*yall understand?* and said "Nop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter