Video Game

Slip into the Diamond Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Liyu is now walking to her house from her school. She pulled both of her bag strap and sighing loudly. It has been a hard day at school for her. People bully her,throw eggs at her, some bully her in a violent way. Especially the queenkas, Roses. She hates them. They bully her because her boyfriend is Wu Yifan.
Well, more like, ex-boyfriend. Since then, she doesn't know why Roses still bully her. Maybe because they were crazy?. "Stop thinking about it, Liyu Fei" Liyu said to herself.

When she arrived at her home. She went inside and take off her now-covered with flour sneakers and stepped inside the house. The first thing she saw was a DVD . More like a video game, lying on the couch."What the hell is that?" She went near the couch and pick the video game up. The video game named ' Slip Into The Diamond World'. The name amuses her. She sat on the couch,still with her backpack on. She flipped the video game and there is, the story of the game. She reads it.

Anna,the 16 years old girl, stuck in the Diamond Life. In order to get out of the Diamond Life, she had to be a singer and debut there.
But at the same time, she can't tell anyone about her life in her real world. After debut, she had to kill someone and collects his/her blood.
Then, she had to meet a witch that lives in the forest. The witch can help her guide herself to get out of this Diamond World using the Diamond World's resident blood.
Can you help her?

Liyu let out a 'woah' sound. "This sounds like a simulation game. Sounds interesting though" Liyu said to herself. She get up and went upstairs to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter