Second Step

~ Bad Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun quickly goes out of the car when Minho stops the car in front of her house. But she stops when she sees a lot of man wearing black coat guarded her house. It’s not like she doesn’t see it before but their number seems getting more than usual. She turned her eyes to Minho who just got out of the car.

“Oppa, what’s all this? What happen?” she ask Minho when their eyes meets.

“I don’t know, you may ask your dad” Minho trying to hide it and he think it’s better for her to know it from his dad.

Naeun quickly enter the house and find his dad. She sees her dad was talking with a group of the man, but she ignored it and approached her dad.

“Dad, I want to talk with you” she says and with that she pulled his hand away from that group.

“Yes dear…. is everything okay in college?” Mr. Son asks her daughter trying to change the topic since he already know what Naeun wants to talk about.

“Don’t change the topic dad. You know what I wanna talk about”

“What? I don’t get you princess?” Mr. Son smile to his only daughter.

“Dad please…. What with all this? Why this all man here?”

Minho approaching Mr. Son and handed him a file which he asked for before. “They are our bodyguard…. You already know that” he says without looking at Naeun.

“But dad, we already has a lot. Why you want to add them more?” Naeun says showing she clearly protest with this.

“We need them princess. A lot of my enemy have started plan to do something to us”

“Again your enemy, but dad you know nothing happen before this right? So there’s no need to have this so many guarded at our house” Naeun say as she feel uncomfortable with all of this.

“Yeah, now maybe not. But we don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future. So we better prepare for it” Mr. Son says while looking at the file.

“But dad, I don’t like this. And how’s my friend gonna meet me if it like this. It’s full with this BLACK man” Naeun says intentionally press the work BLACK man.

“If they don’t like it they don’t have to come and I also will limit their time here”

“What? You says you gonna control my friend who comes to see me?”

“Yes, every outsider can be harm to us, to you. You may not know that”

“Nonsense!!! Dad, they are my friends and I know them. None of them is gonna harm me. I don’t care if you want to have all this man in this house, but never, never and ever messed up with my friends” Naeun says and she quickly make her way to the park at the back of her house.

She sits on the chair that facing the waterfall in front of her. She sighed when she think of her words toward her dad. She never wants to be a bad daughter but what her dad says it out her limits. She doesn’t know, she feels really angry with her dad when he says something bad about her friends. She never interrupt in his matters then when he wants to interrupt in her matter even worse saying bad about her friends, she can’t prevent herself to be angry at him.

“Are you okay?” Minho comes and sits next to her.

Naeun don’t answer his question instead she chooses to be silent and put her eyes stick to the waterfall in front of her.

“You know he doing this for the sake of your safety right? You are his only daughter of course he cares for you” Minho says after a silent between them.

There is a loud sighed released by Naeun before she speaks. “Yeah, I know oppa, but he shouldn’t say like that about my friend. They are the one who be with me when I in bad or good”

“I know. He just saying, you don’t need to take it serious okay?” Minho says as explained to her the real situation. Never in Mr. Son’s plan to limits Naeun friends.

“Are you sure?” Naeun asking Minho now facing him.

“Yes…… so don’t need to worry okay?” Minho says and smiles to Naeun. Minho knows the plan as Mr. Son tells him all his plan and he just ask him to investigate all of their background since new information saying one of his enemy’s son is studying at the same college with Naeun.

Naeun feel relieved upon hearing Minho answer. She don’t need to ask more since she knows Minho might know all her dad’s plan since he is his personal assistant.

Naeun quickly enter the house to find her dad. Minho follows her and amazed by what he see.

Naeun runs to her dad and hugged him from behind. “Dad, I’m sorry if my words hurt you. I don’t mean it… please forgive me” she says as she tighten the hugged.

Mr. Son seems shocked by her actions. He bring her to the front so that he can see her face. “I already forgive you, my dear. It’s my fault for saying something bad about your friends. Would you forgive me?” Mr. Son says and smiles sweetly to his daughter while caressing her cheeks. He feels bad because making her angry with him.

“You don’t do anything wrong, dad. It’s just I’m being too emotional” Naeun smile back to her dad.

“But just be careful with everyone in your college, okay? Can I just ask that from you, princess?”

“Yes, dad. I will” Naeun says and hugged her dad again.

“I will just taking a bath and rest in my bed. Don’t work too hard and have a rest okay dad? Naeun says and Mr. Son nodded while giving a kiss to her forehea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter